man these last fwe days have sucked :rant:

ok, im not looking for synpathy at all, but i just need to go off for a minute cuz im freaking out.

ok, start off with Sunday: i get in a huge argument with my mom about her suddenly changing her mind about giving me the money to buy gsx’s mustang. so now i have to go look like an ass because i was so sure i was gonna get it (so so it was implied to me previously) and had to back out. pissed me off, not a HUGE deal though. on monday, my grandfather (who has been sick for a while) goes into the hospital and is probably going to die. he had the same ‘illness’ this time last year, and if things happened by the medical textbooks, he should not have survived that, but he’s still with us but this time for sure he’s getting ready to check out for good. thats the main thing bothering me. i had this whole big thing with my gf/ex gf (thats a whole mess in and of itself) that went on monday that had me pissed at first, then i was kidna like ‘this is stupid i dont care anymore fuck her’ but now im starting to feel bad about that and i have to see her again tomorrow and im not sure if im jsut gonna not talk to her or if im gonna apologize or what im gonna do. so at 12:30 last night, sone1 from my work calls me and asks me if i can fork for them today (tuesday) morning. since im so despirate for money, i agree. so all thigns sonsidered, i got 3 hours of sleep alst night, walked to work, stayed there by myself for 6 hours then when someone else came in i walked back home. shortly after i get home, i get a call from the guy rebuilding my engine, and he informes me that my engine is FUCKED FUCKED FUCKED up really bad and basically its gonna be impossible for rebuild it the way it is. so i have to frantically find a junkyard motor for it and figure out how im even gonnaget that and then i have to figure out how im gonna get my engine back and pay the guy for the work he’s done. then, i saw my grandfather today and he’s absolutely a mess. i dont need to go into detail about anything, but my mom and everyone else is almost certain he won’t make it though the night. thats really really bothering me. i fell so awful about it and im getting all worked up over it. i tried to chill tonight with some friends, as we went to the race track and then out for dinner and then hung out for a while, but the whole time, i was waiting for my phone to rig with some news and i just couldnt have a good time. so now i’ve been up for 18 hours running on about 3 hours of sleep, and i cant go back to sleep cuz i have this horrible feeling inside and i keep waiting for the phone to ring. i’ve never been though something like this (having some1 die like this) and even though i know its coming eventually, im just feeling horrible about it and stressing out about it. i swear to god i dunno how im gonna keep getting though the days like this (should this be prolonged anymore). i would never want to wish anything abd on anyone, especailly a family memeber (well, my dad’s side of the family is a differnt story lol) but i hate to see anyone like this in so much pain and suffering and knowing what is going to happen. i just kinda want it to be over for everyone’s sake because i know its stressing a lot of other people out too. so yeah, doesnt look like im gonna be sleeping much tonight. so add all that up with my usual crap i have to put up with at work and trying to get a better job, school, worrying about how im gonna get places to get stuff done because i dont have a car, worrying about whats going on with my truck, and some other personal shit that needs not to be discussed here, and im just a mess right now. ok, that feels a littl better now. well, not really, actually.

and dude … no matter what… things always get better… might dip slightly… but there is always sunny skies in the future…

and the money borrowing thing… unless its like 1K or kess… don’t borrow money

wow man, i feel your pain, maybe me venting a bit will ease your pain.

three of my absolute best friends i consider basically brothers joined the marine corps.
they went away to boot camp for three months, and i didnt hear anything from them until they got back on last saturday…i spent as much time as i could with them for the 10days they were here…i wanted to say one last goodbye, but when i got out of work yesterday and called to see if they were around…they left a day early. i feel like shit about it now, and i dont know if that was the last ill ever see of them. they have special training for anohter three months, and then they might get sent to iraq. my g/f is a psycho and couldnt understand why i was ignoring her all week to be with these guys. i have to dump her tomarrow and probably get smacked or something thrown at me. my car fucked itself up and i hardly have had time to mess with it. to = your job problem…i have been working at wilson farms for 4.5yrs…and still make MINIMUM WAGE! my vacation time was due to me in april…still not in my check stubs. they have been dragging their ass on a raise, and working me like a dog. my other friends are all leaving one by one. one is moving back to ohio in 2 weeks. another back to pheonix that same week, another to utica-rome for school for 2 yrs, and the last but not least is moving to florida over winter just after new years. that leaves me with maybe 2 people i still consider good friends in the area. wanna be my friend? i need a drinkin buddy now lol

dammit man we’d go get a 12er and play some asshole

naked

mike you come too buddy

if i was there

take it one step at a time… and thing’ll eventually get better. eesh, rough stuff tho :tdown:

EDIT: 21 nothing, i’d be shooting heroin in the bathroom if i were you bro

^^ if i was 21, yeah lol. i’ve been keeping an eye on your gf problem thread(s) and that does totally suck. i hope you can get that shit resolved quick and get on with things. it also sucks that you have to go though all of the troubble to get her numbers blocked and everything. she should really respect the fact that you dont want her naymore and want to be left alone after the fact.

It could always be worse. :frowning:

well, two engines on my garage floor
none in my car.

That sums up how I feel

haha i just noticed the HG touch to your sig

ugh.

my sti is dirty and i don’t have the top for my lotus and it might rain. on top of that i was supposed to have a date with 2 hot girls but one of them cancelled. Now i have to only go on one. WTF. Then the motorcycle i paid ten bucks for has a small spot of rust on it. Again, WTF. I got ripped off.

:word:

I’ve been telling myself that for the past 2 months, still waiting on the sunny skies part.

Living off ramen for 2 months = suxor

I didnt read anything more then the first couple lines of that… but,

Life could always be worse. You could be paralized; have cancer; killed someone in a stupid car accident; etc.

Shit gets better, You can’t be on top all the time. :tup:

inb4jeg…oh wait lol. well if it makes u feel better…cuz of my meds its super hard to piss. i gots stand there for 10 min before i can go lol.