man uses manequin(doll) for HOV lane in Oakville , c'mon we all wanted to try it

I just couldn’t find a doll to try it myself.

Toronto Star

Provincial police say a 51-year-old Burlington man’s passenger was a doll — literally.
Officers got a tip Wednesday morning that a man was driving alone in a carpool lane with a mannequin in the passenger’s seat.
Officers quickly located the black SUV on the eastbound Queen Elizabeth Way near Dorval Dr. in Oakville.
The driver was alone, but accompanied by an inflatable mannequin dressed as a female passenger with jacket and cap.
The mannequin was seized and will be cooling her heels in the evidence locker, while the jacket and cap were returned to the driver.
The man is charged with two offences relating to the improper use of the high occupancy vehicle lanes.

HAHAHA people these days.

Ya apparently someone called in to complain.

Wtf? Buddy went out of his way to buy a manequin and dress it up, the least he deserves to drive like that until the cops can tell the difference, not some douche bag ratting on him. Buy your own manequin…

I hate Heros.

haha its true sometimes on the 403 i think about having a doll in the passenger seat. But this guy is a go getter, he did it up. haha

Dark tints tend to work when your in a hurry,

yea but a blow up doll isnt the key, a real department store manequin would be more legit

I talk to myself all the time while driving , with hand gestures, so havign a doll at the side would totally look legit.

Whats sweet is you could totally rock a mannequin in your silvia! Because cops/heros are going to look at the person on the right side first and see you.

When they look over to the person on the left side you’ll be past them by then! And thats even if they feel to investigate further.

seen this a couple times on the 404!

yeah heroes are fags

RE: HOV lanes… just drive in them, who cares if you are alone or not. People actually get pulled over for that?

I dont know how many times I heard about this on the edge today. It was like it was breaking news.

Yeah, I actually saw 2 cars get pulled by a cop on a bike this tuesday for that

http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/images/2010/02/04/image6173814x.jpg

^^ lol

thats awesome

I wonder who the douchebag was that called it in. What did he gain by it? “OMG OMG some guy is driving in the HOV lane, like… like… arrest him uuuuh”