Manual boost controller blow out...

$50 shipped…

or $40 added to any other order of equal or lesser value.

or $35 added to any order $350 or over

http://www.bings.ca/files/mbc1.jpg

whats that little tee for?

or is it just a fancy tee?

fancy tee… weeeee

are these decent or…not so much?

they work, but the adjustment is not very linear from what users tell me…

like you are at stock boost and you turn only a few times and the boost goes up quite a bit… where as with a turbosmart you have to turn it a whole bunch of times ot make the boost go up.

if you have a boost gauge and can monitor to make sure you dont end up running 15 - 18 psi by accident then you have nothing to worry about.

MBC’s are a set and forget type thing anyways.

So in sum, yes they work, they just have a non-linear adjustment i guess would be the best way to put it. I’ve sold lots of them to guys all over the country, that is the feedback i get.

lol on my ccar with it all the way down it was boosting to 15psi, so i took it off and it was on teds 200…and he sold the car LOL!

delete

no you need to hook up that tee. the boost controller wont function properly without it. i have the same one lol it works pritty well actually. but it takes time to adjust it the first time.

but where in the line do you put it

well the side that the arrow is pointing to goes straight to the actuator.
the side with the purple nipple goes to the boost controller nipple with the arrow.
and the last nipple on the tee( the side opposite to where the arrow is pointing) gets the main signal from the hot pipe or where ever your getting your actuator signal.

and the second nipple on the controller is left alone you dont block it off or anything.
when you first youse the controller your suppose to liike turn it clock wise for about 10 clicks(youll hear the clicks as you turn) and then you go for a ride and every time you adjust go up by 2 clicks or if you went to far up on the boost go down by 2 clicks at a time. i had a little manual thats what it said on it. and its been working fine for me for a while now.

are you sure ?

all of the mbc’s ive had before just used the controller.

ie. vacume line in, vacume line out to wastgate

wrong or right, that diagram kicks ass.

im 100% sure man i tried just the controller i thought it would be like the other boost controllers and that didnt work out to well. + i have the exact same 1 and after i set it up that way its been perfect.

ive had it like that for over a year now and its been doing its job well.

so on the controller u only have 1 hose conected

i like how you started the actuator line in red, then switched to blue but ‘dotted’ the Blue ‘A’ with red so we would know it was an ‘A’.

if you didnt have one of these already i would very likely be shipping you one… but you do have one, so too bad.

I can’t even understand LOL BING!!! They have the WORD thing in MS Paint dude.

yea only 1 hose connected on the controller it self. ino its a little weird how its hooked up even i was like wtf when i first saw the diagram of how to hook it up, but once i did it it worked fine.

i can confirm this

first I installed my mbc today without the “t” = FAIL

Then i installed it using rexthugs diagram and it worked!

only thing is i am having a problem getting it to come down from 15 psi

–Bing: I see you have acess to circuit sports turbo lines but can you get their other products? please pm me and let me know thanks.