Manual Tire Installation

Though I don’t condone doing this to a nice set of alloys… You have to admit, this is pretty baller…

EDIT: I fail at embedding video

I cringe watching such crude techniques used on TE’s, gawd.

You can tell that tires been on and off a few times, I doubt you’d be able to do that with a tighter, harder tire. Cool none the less.

Shitty way, but it works…I guess. When desperate needs, call for desperate measures you have these men.

you know he spend on his money on the rims thats why he cant afford proper tires and mounting

wow ghetto …

to be honest

i was expecting him to use a hand pump to put air in them

me to those guys are horrible the way they use that crow bar there lucky they havn`t chiped paint on those rims

they dont care about the rims lol dident you see all the rash?

what’s the point of putting cardboard under it, if your not using something rubber coated? i couldn’t even finish watching it, that’s horrible.

well seeing as i work for firestone and i change tires everyday. i would say his method is correct, i have changed many tires with out machines and just some tire bars and a handful of flat heads. electrical tape takes care of things getting scratched. and i changed my 17 at my dads house in the middle of no where with the same method. it does not matter the tire. sure some are easier to put on. but its a cool video.

I want this guy on my pit crew at the track

how much for shipping ?

JDM, I would say he weighs about 170 lbs, ships from japan within 24 hours, guranteed delivery within 7-10 business days. Signature required.

Shipping is about $180, much cheaper to import a JDM fetus in a shoe box, and raise it for 15 years on rice and recycled water from down spouts.

dude that is hard core

:rolleyes::cool:

cant believe hes using them on rays! ballllllllllllllllllllin

I want those 2 minutes back, that’s the gayest thing ever.

It’s not like he’s changing the tires on his tractor, just pay the 10 bucks to have it done where they a machine…idiots…