Marine Tosses Puppy

Your poor and really fucking stupid, I don’t even know you and that’s more than obvious.
punch yourself in the nuts, let me know how it feels k<3

or better yet, read this

Thats understandable, this guy is the equivalent to a racist. Hey you because your black and I saw a bunch of black people in jail it means your a nigger and are probably going to steal my tv and shoot me. THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE RIGHT??? :gotme:

the military sucks, you’re all closet homo’s and secretly love Communism.

wow typical alpha male cocksucker…

have you seen Bob Saget lately? I’m pretty sure he threw a couple puppies when he was growin up, maybe even put a cat in a microwave.

I’m far from poor, nice try tho :thumbs up:
way to be major late too Hahaha
I’ll save you a seat on the failboat

bob saget could throw a puppy, kick a puppy, microwave a cat, hell he could even deep fry a cat and eat it…and it would still be socially acceptable because he will always be known as the olsen twins dad

he is a dirty mother fucker in his stand up tho…first time i heard him drop the F bomb i was like good christ this is fucking awesome so long full house!

lmaoooooooooooooooooo:lol:

+1 for the US Government “Keeping him safe”

Psssht since when have i tried to hide my love for communism, and we are only gay for you bing. You man beast you.:jawdrop:

Srsly, Asian dick is the best… its like the gateway dick to homosexuality. start small and work your way up to the Anglo Saxon, then some day blacks… but like they say once you go black you never go back… its like herion. Instead of ruining your life and health it just destroys your ass

Well this thread certianly got out of hand. Obviously the dude is a fuck up and now his life is probably ruined, hope it was worth the laughs.

:lol:
:tup:

Exactly my point

strictly hypothetical:

could you still launch the puppy in the air if it was on a military grade treadmill?

Which direction is the treadmill going? What is the temperature outside and how much will the puppy weigh?

:lol:

this thread is outrageous entertainment…

So what’s the military doing there? Looks like there bored. Just glad my tax dollars are going to good use in another country while ours is all fucked up.
RANT!

Glad they didnt have that many video cameras in Vietnam. :frowning:
~IF~ this is real, I probably would have shoved him off the cliff. Just for fun as well…we all get a laugh then.

What do you expect constant 24 hour gunfights or something? GASP we get time off over here sometimes!!! I see what you are saying and i agree with that we should take care of America first. But come on man we cant be working 24 hours a day.

thats not what my tax dollars pay for, I want 24 hour patrols, no unnecessary food, reuse your bullets, actually scratch that, the only weapon in combat your are using is a knife, they are at least reusable, stab, wipe, next person, stab… and so on