Matt Damon

LOL’Bama SUCKS!!!

Obama’s unfounded promises… “I’m going to make sure there are 1 million cars that get 150mpg by 2015 (ok….??? How? At what cost??? Who’s burden of cost???)

I don’t like the idea of being ‘fiscally responsible” taking away from one and giving to the other… I would rather see tax cuts in the middle and lower classes while maintaining the tax cuts of the ‘wealthy’… Although, under obama i would be considered wealthy, so that’s a plus i guess… well right before i’m raped at tax time to give handouts to degenerates.

I am against a National Health Insurance “Exchange”… I feel that if you are going to free market your healthcare, then let the market dictate the standards and costs… I don’t need another government body to tell the private sector how to ‘play fair’

Obama-“Employers that do not offer or make a meaningful contribution to the cost of quality health coverage for their employees will be required to contribute a percentage of payroll toward the costs of the national plan.” – this scares me because what is considered ‘meaningful’??? Why would it be the governments job to mandate contributions! its like forcing volunteer work…

Obama -" Mandatory Coverage for Children"??? How about mandatory Parenting classes for shitty parents! again…more social handouts!

Obama - “America simply cannot afford more of the old approach to our national defense. Instead, it needs a Commander-in-Chief with the right combination of judgment, vision, and leadership for the 21st century.” - how, why, where, when, who, what? Our military history isn’t that bad! It’s still a fully volunteer army with tons of people signing up daily… this is cry wolf syndrome… beyond that, ever see the stats on who the military tends for vote for? and to your point starboy… nothing like saying something without even a slightest beginning of an idea to the solution. :slight_smile: unfounded!

why i like mccain, tip of the iceberg and after 15 minutes of reading:

against Telecommunications ACT

against unfounded and non-studied funding of possible ‘green’ initiatives (read: subsidiary ethanol studies, that years later proved to be more harmful to the environment and less than desirable re: cost effectiveness – not just “for” it because of the hype.

voted against raising top marginal tax rate from 35% to 36%

extended AMT relief for middle-class tax payers, extended cuts in dividend and capital gains.

led the Internet Tax Freedom Act of 2007

Proposed National Interoperable Broadband Network for Disaster first responders (obviously needed)

called senate to join against Gas Tax Holiday Amendment – suspending the 18.4 cent increase between memorial and labor day (ghey)

Agreed that the “economic stimulus” was an OK idea, but there is a larger issue and cutting corporate taxes is a better movement for the economic system than randomly dumping money into the hands of the consumer.