max boost on stock sr20 setup?

get an hks actuator, set it at 10psi and make sure u got no leaks anywhere and ure turbo will be at its best efficiency for ure setup…thats including response and a nice wide band without any safety issues…

ive been looking for a new filter, id like to get a HKS or something like that

also garbage.

apparently A’PEXi has the hightst flow and their filter has a built in mafs adapter. K&N is pretty much a no brainer way to go too. American stuff is good too dont be affraid of it lol

ye

1st gear. 19psi…2nd through 20 psi …lol noob forgot to connect the hose from the wastegate so it wasnt oppening at all. :lol:

8 months on that !! … doesnt mean you should do that.[/quote]

How on earth were you building this much boost in the first two gears? Did you not have wheel spin?

Either you have an incredible suspension/tire setup that is able to hook a lot of power or this just proves that the T25 is completely useless at that psi and actualy did not make much power.

Replace your blow off valve with an adjustable unit, dail it to about 25 psi, add and alcohol injection kits and your good to go!

???adjust a BOV to 25psi??? i think u mean waste gate, alchohol injection ??? to run 25 psi on a turbo that wont be able to push much past 18psi steadily??? i know alchohol injections is a great after cooler and great at reducing knock but its not magic, yea you can lower the intake charge temp by about 30% percent or so but its not gonna make ur turbo change its specifications to a more effecient/upgraded unit

and if u have found a kit that can do that please do share the link

also garbage.

apparently A’PEXi has the hightst flow and their filter has a built in mafs adapter. K&N is pretty much a no brainer way to go too. American stuff is good too dont be affraid of it lol[/quote]

Please lets keep the BS down to a minimum.

HKS garbage? :roll: Have you even ever owned an HKS filter because that remark is just plain ignorant. Ive had both the APEXi and HKS unit on my car and the HKS performed far better hence why I sold the APEXi. Both do a good job of filtering and both are GOOD filters to buy.

also garbage.

apparently A’PEXi has the hightst flow and their filter has a built in mafs adapter. K&N is pretty much a no brainer way to go too. American stuff is good too dont be affraid of it lol[/quote]

Please lets keep the BS down to a minimum.

HKS garbage? :roll: Have you even ever owned an HKS filter because that remark is just plain ignorant. Ive had both the APEXi and HKS unit on my car and the HKS performed far better hence why I sold the APEXi. Both do a good job of filtering and both are GOOD filters to buy.[/quote]

no they do suck, both do, K&N is the only way to go, but what do i know i dont give a fuck about filters , shit i use a peice of panty hose just to keep birds and small children out of my turbo