Max psi or magnaflow .. on a jetta 1.8t whats your thoughts ?

maxpsi…http://www.maxpsiracing.com/jettacb.asp

or a magnaflow which is also on the site …

which on do you guys like ??? need it somewhat quiet and low pro… fuckin cops

its a ko3s turbo with a 3inch downpipe on it thats catless …

Max PSI 3" Cat Back System for MkIV Jetta, not 03-05 GLI.
$425 Shipped In Continental US

yeah that one looks nice
good price too

Have you checked out Techtonics yet? They use Borla mufflers with their systems.

i think he’s going for cheapyness. i had techtonics and wish i never traded for my GHL 3in. too loud.

yea i checked it out … looks like a good system . yea im goingfor cheapyness cause i wanna get chipped and stop fuckin around … got someone to buy the boost controller and fpr off me ,so i should be chipped within the summer …

Cheaping out FTL :headbang

Save your money and buy the correct stuff!!!

Stock exhaust on a (mostly) stock car is your best bet.

i liked the max or the magnaflow a lil more tho … ehh should of stuck wih the megan that came on it … took it off and welded the fart can … have all the piping and shit … ughhh :headbang…would of never had this prob

I told you not to put the sidepipes on there.

www.goapr.com

doin magnaflow …should be here in a couple days … hopefully then goin apr chiped hopefully nxt week …

i recommended 3-4 systems to him. techtonics included, all are in the same relative price range.

and to laduke…this website wont help you much with suggestions on VW’s. as ive stated before only a hand full of us on here, and only 4 or so that are modding mk4’s. i strongly recommend the TT with the borla. fit, quality, sound, its got it all. and its be used time and time again. TT has made exhausts for a mk4 since 99.5, they know whats up…

u going somewhere or doing it by mail?

do it right the first time buddy… TT is where its at for VW’s, if not that then custom. I think magnaflow is overrated and sometimes sounds like shit (depending on the motor)… But i see you bought a magnaflow. Are you doing a turboback or just the catback?

Funny thing, I used to get pulled over all the time back in my ricer Acura Integra days with a catback.

Supra is probably twice as loud and I dont get bothered.

4inch is probably 5x as loud… we will see how that goes. :crackup

good i saw the threads about the 3inch exhaust on supra forums… you cant beat the BL 4inch.

is it going to be catback

yea …2.5 with resonator .