Maybe WTB: STi w/ blown motor

Isn’t Jammer selling his? Could be an option.

Agreed on both comments.

Trying to shoehorn in impreza based dampers that are 4.5" longer then the LGT should accept is not the way to go about doing things.

That GC is a pretty well equipped car, looks well sorted, and worth the asking price, but in the same breath 20k in this market can fetch alot of different things so I’d do some shopping before dropping the coin. And that’s IF you don’t stick with the LGT.

Yeah, Jammer has at times considered selling the JP car. Don’t know where he stands on that. I put a bug in his head to rent the bitch out, but that’s a whole other can of worms.

I’m sorry I didn’t read any of the posts inbetween OP and this, but we just got an '04 STi in Enfield VW. The VW guys over there have it listed at $16,5. Figured I would just run it by you. It doesn’t have a blown motor obviously, its got 81k on it.

although stance is new on the scene, there products have proven themselves pretty well in the drift and time attack scene. just figured its about half the price of motons to start and its a pretty well put together item.

I like my entry level stance coilovers, but than again my opinion doesn’t matter since my control arms aren’t even close to parallel to the ground :lol

I’ve never worked with Stance stuff at the track myself and neither have any of the race engineers I talked to when doing research for Cossey…which was a big part of the problem. No one I trust can tell me they make high caliber stuff and I’m not going to recommend that Cossey be the first to experiment with it on a new build with limited at-the-track support. We also couldnt find a dealer that can get him individual parts (let alone know what they are). Race shock builders hadnt dealt with them either.

There are so many good proven dampers out there that I dont think there’s a need to risk it on an off-the-shelf kit. With a little work we had assembled a kit that I believe is pretty impressive and fits the budget.

[flamesuit]I think a lot of the highly publicized JDM time attack and especially drift drivers/car owners will put whoevers’ parts and stickers on their cars if they can get 20% of the purchase price for sponsorship.[/flamesuit]

Back to the point of the thread: We can overcome many problems with a little cunning and a lot of help from the right people, but having the STI just makes everything so much easier now and in the future. If the right decision is to switch chassis, it’s better to do it early.

News from the front: Cossey made advanced run group today. Champagne/hookers/blow/etc.

He text me earlier stating he was chasing down the pokes in the earlier run groups

:number1

Good luck with your build on the LGT Cossey!

Just buy my BMW … has new JRZ’s and everything else… everything… top shelf… $22k… cost me double that in past 18 months.

Im moving to a new series