Mayor drives city looking for icy streets

Nevermind, I see your the resident piece of shit of the boards.:rofl:

cause you have no comeback to a fuckin legit post? i live in that area and have my whole life. face itā€¦ i called ur bluff and you lost.

Heā€™ll be too busy railing your mom to care.

wow u can stop riding his nuts nowā€¦ his head is big enoughā€¦ i think mikey can fight his own battles.

Your an asshole, I work and park there every day, Im there now come over and meet me right now? Cmon big man whoā€™s calling whoā€™s bluff now?
Ill be here till 1130 pm pick your time?

oh your that internet tommy tuff nuts. yuo still didnt address what i saidā€¦ i know where it is that you are speakin ofā€¦ they are not expected to plow to the CURB!!! with a name like rainbowā€¦iā€™m sure uā€™d love for me to show up in schenley park at night. :kekegay:

I know he can fight his own battles. I also know he has the same tolerance for idiots that I do.

No actually You said there was NO ice, I said there wasā€¦You said it all melted by Sunday, it indeed did not, matter of fact the pond is frozen as well pretty much.
So you are wrong EOS.
so go ahead and keep name calling and what ever else you have to do, it just shows everyone what an Ass you are.

This thread sucked from the get go.

Idiot? because i said the streets were still terrible yesterday? What the fuck you guys all work for Public Works?

How many people in this post actually LIVE within city limits

I think i speak on behalf of most of pittspeed when i ask you cutty to please STFU and go DIAF.

hey devinā€¦ its time to bury the hatchet dude. for realā€¦ right here for all to see manā€¦

remember this shit dude http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4872&highlight=devin

or how bout this http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126&highlight=devin

dude i ainā€™t ur fuckin enemyā€¦ iā€™m not out to get you.

well i was only raining and 50 for one day enough to melt the snowā€¦ not enough to melt a frozen pond dumb fuck.

you still didnt answerā€¦ is the plow truck supposed to plow all the way to the curb so people can park?

Do me a favor, go punch your mother and father in the face for raising such an asshole.

Nah. thankfully no matter what idiot we elect president, they canā€™t raise taxes on me going balls deep into your motherā€™s asshole.

wow, you are the fucking ice master. Weā€™re all so fucking amazed. Youā€™re fucking gifted son. I canā€™t tell you how happy we are to have you as a Pittspeed member. Just yesterday I was looking at my driveway and I couldnt tell whether there was still ice on it or not, but thankfully we have a fucking Pittspeed Ice Expert now. Iā€™ll snap some pics and PM them to you and perhaps you can take a look for me. Thanks so much dude youā€™re really awesome.

more than the number of people that care about anything you post

bury a hatchet in your fucking face you emo faggot. What the fuck is with you?

Can I kick you father in the dick for raising such a cocksucking faggot?

Thatā€™s quite disturbing actually.

And exactly how are you being constructive in this thread? Perhaps Ron Paul will fix our Public Workā€™s problemā€¦ or will he just build a weather machine

Ron Paulā€™s solution would be to disband Pittsburgh Public Works. Citizenā€™s would be resposible for clearing their own streets.

Although this thread made me laugh my ass offā€¦ I think the subject can be closed.