Mayor luke tells media fuck off in a nice way

Upper right video, Kdka does a voice over. the 2nd video continues his entire speech.

Luke 1 Media 0

http://kdka.com/politics/Luke.Ravenstahl.whereabouts.2.1498990.html

WHo gives a shit if he was shaggng a whore in the laurel highlands at the time of first snow, Phone still works !
What did people expect, Luke go out and drive a plow truck ???

i heard it this morning on the radio. It was awesome! I love the witch hunt comment!

Last I checked he is a public servant, i.e. employed by the public. How outrageous for the public to ask where he was monday and tuesday since he was “working” yet nowhere to found anywhere near his office.

Fuck that guy, he is a douche that thinks he is the shit. The only reason why he got elected is b/c people in this town just pull the democrat lever and call it a day.

Last I checked there is no law requiring a public servant to continually check in. Imagine if your boss stood over you and analyzed every minute of your life for years. I can guarantee that you would have a breaking point and tell your boss to pound sand. The issues started when the media doing what they do best tried to blow something out of proportion. I imagine the guy is pretty damn frustrated that he has to constantly watch over his shoulder when he continues to bust his ass. To date I don’t remember any other mayor rolling up his/her sleeves and getting into the thick of it.

lol, sounds like someone got a case of the jealousy bug.

Suspect more to this. The media has something up the sleeve, This is testing waters. Going to be woman and the mayor…

Of course we all know separated from his wife.

First off he was basically in hiding for monday and the majority of tuesday as his office issued a “blanket statement” about him “being in the city”. I would think any employer would and should get pissed if an employee left a note in their office saying they were working and yet were nowhere to be found.

As for busting his ass, give me a break, perhaps if there is a photo-op to be had.

He is quick to call KDKA to come take his pic riding in a plow truck or answering a 311 phone (not that he is qualified to drive a plow truck or really serve as a 311 operator) but wants to whine when the press comes around at other times.

Also as for bics thinking he’s a douche, I completely agree. I’m not quite sure what exactly he (the mayor) has to be jealous of either.

Jealous of what? I have better people to be jealous of than some douche bag that acts like a tool and cheats on his wife.

what does any of this have to do with the way he does his job? The guy is entitled to have a life.

The whole point was that the media was looking for him the last two days when he was supposedly in town doing his job, yet was nowhere to actually be found until he turned up to whine about the media.

While he is completely entitled to have a life, leaving town as what was expected to be an abnormally potent snowstorm began to hit the city was a rather poor decision. The media got wind of a rumor that he had made another apparent poor decision and was looking into it. Going into the job he knew being mayor was not a clock in at 9 and leave at 5 type job, special circumstances may pop up whenever, such as a crippling snowstorm on a friday afternoon.

he was fucking some whore for 2 days and dont want to be caught…

in a snow storm what is he gonna do pull the plow driver together and give them a pep talk. There is nothing he can do its up to the guys running public works and the drivers

After he started taking heat, I loved how he guarenteed that the streets would be clear by 6am something like 5 days after the storm, yet that morning it was still fucked up at 10am around the hospitals. I also agree with the only time you see him is when he is trying to get a photo op.

look the point to this story is this… it was no SECRET this storm was coming… but luke left for the highlands anyway… he is allowed to have a private life but there are sacrifices you need to make when u hold a public office… you are ON CALL 24/7!!! but just to put it in perspective… my cousin was on a ski trip @ laurel the same weekend… his school left sat morning on a SCHOOL bus and made it home to sq hill… ur telling me the mayor couldnt have come home in his suburban?

ben and luke are cut from the same cloth… they only wanna be famous when its convienient for them

come and do what? Play plow truck driver or 911 dispatcher ?

Why travel when a phone is safer. Ed rendell should of gotten his special team together blew 100mph down interstates to retrieve him super undercover detail. :rofl: