mazda rx8/mazds rx7

Do any of you one of these cars I have a couple questions about them that I could not find myself? Which car is better?
Thank you for your time

lol, 944 with neons, Fbod, Lancer, Now Rx7 vs Rx8? You fail so hard kid.

first read your sentences before you post them they hurt my brain.

second rotarys are high maintenance and like to guzzle gas but are pretty cool. if you want something with torque and off the line acceleration look some where else. if you have enough bank to afford to mod/maintain one, the 8’s are overall cheaper and easier to find.7’s are usually over priced but much faster cars.

Seriously, your posts are fucking awful.

ill be the first to post :picard:

Hmm… so many thoughts. If you’ve never worked with/don’t understand the rotary, go for the RX8. It’s a great platform (N/A rotary), it makes reasonable power in stock trim and is (relatively) inexpensive. If you want a challenge/persistent headache/spend a lot of money, get an RX7, specifically an FD. Both platforms are very modable, it’s just a little harder to find RX7 parts.

1st question…do u even have the cash to buy one?

once I get to work I’ll be doing a thorough AE check.

:tup:

i thought you were having some kind of major surgery in one of your posts and you wouldn’t be working or afford a nice car?? make up your damn mind. your posts are a waste :fail:

Which is better? :picard:

I’d wait for the RX-9

so, you are 16 right…?

I’d wait for the rx-11

You accidentally the whole rotary engine?

everything I have access to shows this as no AE.

Sorry I was extremly tired after lancaster last night. Im not thinking about getting one just I was wondering what the difference was. I know that the rx 7 was more epensive when it came out compared to the rx8 but the rx8 is alot more user friendly from what I have heard. Is the rotary engine any good. I heard that it is unefficiant and it takes alot of oil and stuff like that. I would appriciate any help.
Thanks

It depends who you talk to about efficiency. The rotary engine is not very fuel efficient, it does however make a good deal of hp/liter. In turbo form things get a little sketchy as they are not very resistant to knock (pre-ignition). What are your power/drivability goals and budget?

500+whp
Doesn’t care
None.

True, but at the end of the day, it’s still a dorito flopping around in a circle.

http://www.coedhumor.com/images/posters/600/rotary_engine.jpg
http://www.pnw3.org/imagegallery/albums/userpics/10002/normal_poster4955214cd2.jpg