Me watches tumbleweed go through FWD forum...

4 psi on my guage which was 250whp and 236tq at the dyno.

Oh my fuck. On only 4psi?

so imagine if he ran say 10… which other specs have run fine on… thats insane!!!
thats some very efficient use of the boost haha.

I think my boost guage may be broken though. Nick had one he gave me, and when it’s just sitten there its at 0, whereas mine in my car says -2. But what I find weird is, Nick didn’t have his boost controller which would mean he’s running off his wastegate which would be the minimum pressure… He said he was running 3 psi. So with my boost controller fully closed (which it is) I should also be running 3. But I’m running 4 at minimum? I’m going to put in the new boost guage that he gave me and see how that goes. But yea, with my guage 8 psi was 311whp where silverboost in calgary who’s running same kit with different turbo is running 325whp @ 10psi? I dunno gonna get it all figured out when I have time.

Turbo’s are nice, but they are a pain to keep maintained, IMO. I like the idea of a Supercharger, one pulley, one boost setting, you want more boost, change the pulley.

Yea man. I was looking around for different turbo kits and supercharger kits. I ended up getting this one only cuz it was such a wicked deal from Nick. The original plan was wait til spring/summer and then start looking at FI options… hehe but as I said. This deal popped up. I was leaning towards turbo anyways, but was open to either or.