Mechanic to fix timing belt

Recently my timing belt went on my 93 civic. Its got a b18b1 in it and i bought the timing belt and have the hayes manual for the engine. Was gonna try it myself but i just dont know what im doing and dont wanna mess anything up so if someone out there can help me id greatly appreciate it

If your timing belt went (broke I assume), there is a chance you may also have valve damage.

no valve damage a friend of mine told me that if i put a ratchet on the pulley and it completely turns over then my valves are good…did that and it fully turns plus it broke when i was goin like 10 mph i was in a parking lot

Can you tow/trailer the car? I can do it but at my garage.

where is that

near UB south campus.

+1

is ur name ryan by any chance

Not the last time I checked. Been called worse.

lol sry meant for the previous person

for good work i say PM TurboCiv, he did my timing belt on my 05 civic this winter. did an awesome job. i would recommend anyone to him who had a honda… his friend is also 99 civic si who posted on here.

where is he located and how much did he charge u??

i dont recommend rotating the engine with a broken timing belt. you could bend a valve that way as well. pm me for a quote.

This is not true, you have bent valves, the head will need to be pulled and rebuilt. Or get a new head. I would be happy to do the work for you. You will need a new head, head bolts, gasket, belt, tensioner, and waterpump.