Medicaid???

Well as some of you guys I have medical complications with my arm, back, and shoulder from a car accident. Since I was the “secondary driver” on the policy, GMAC only covered me for 3 years or $X amount of medical bills. I was working at Ford, and listening to my father who is a diemaker there, I was told I’d be offered a contract no problem.

Too bad Ford bent me over and stuck it to me. I developed a spinal curvature that pinches nerves, muscles, and more disk damage. I need to get an MRI, and have been put on higher meds that I cant afford anymore out of my pocket.

Enough of the sob story and how big of a pussy I am. Everytime I call somebody for Medicaid information they have me call somebody else, putting me in a never ending circle of phone calls.

So my question, is anybody on Medicaid or have any information on how to apply?

Thanks,

-Mike

go downtown to rath building, i believe u can get it there, my aunt works for them

and which building would be the rath building?

im not sure the exact address but its by the main place mall on main & church st.

Its across from Old County Hall.

Get off the 190 at Church St. Its a 16 Story bldg on the SE Corner.

Call Fidelis Care NY.

Depends on how much you make though. 564-3630 - Ask for a marketing rep.

Yea I applied for fidelis 2 months ago when I got a concussion and no word back…

call again. its worth a try. Who diid you talk to?

Dont remember, I had my 3rd concussion at the time so it was pretty much a blur.

Kind of funny because I went to my normal doctor and told them I have a concussion, and they told me to drive to ECMC. All I was thinking was, would you go to a bar, feed somebody 10 shots and tell them to drive home??

Eh once you get enough head injuries a minor concussion is no big thank. I had one Sat. night when I fell out of a tree like a drunken retard. We…I was a drunken retard lol. But yeah I have medicade because I cant afford my meds and according to them I make wayyy too much money because I make a whopping $8.50 an hr. Amazing that they want to yank my health care when I make 8.50 an hr, yet they want to make it so people who make 60k+ can get free healthcare. :bloated:

Actually every concussion is worse than the previous…

I mean really… your posting this on a forum, where 5 people who know the story can read it.