Merry Christmas Me v.Subaru Built Motors

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:12,topic:40149"”]

Its kinda this ongoing project in my head. I never want to sell the car. Just keep building it more and more. If there is anything I can replace, I want to as money comes my way (which I hope will be a lot more as soon as I am out of school but I do ok for myself for now lol). I set myself little short term yearly goals I would like to reach with the car (this year its just running a reliable 26 psi, maybe a 50 shot to help with lag, and hit low 11’s. Next year (2009) if all goes to plans it will be suspension and stopping, maybe with a side of body, but that is all too far away in the future for me to tell.

I feel, just like any subaru owner, that the car is such a great base for any kind of motorsport you want to throw at it (even drifting lmao) and for that reason I just want to stick with it and pray someday, in the far future, it will be the most badass all around track car ever.

This year though, im just gonna try to stick with keeping it running lol.

[/quote]

stupid question… but after you spend all this money making the car have a lot HP will you then have the cash to use it? I constantly see people on forums dump money in to power then sit around at car shows all summer because they can’t afford to track the car. Wouldn’t you rather use the car a little? also the added power will eat more tires and brakes and be a lot less reliable meaning that the cost to run the car for anything more then street driving will go WAY up.

just trying to help… because trust me… while you’re posting on forums next summer about all your HP… I’ll be at the glen, dunnville, etc driving which I can promise you is a lot more fun.