Message to all the new bikers

i call the other hand:D

im going to need like 6 arms this summer hahaha

Yep. Riders with something to prove are riders that are going to look like asses when they dump it.

I know plenty of riders that could make most young guys look silly on Goldwings.

Be smart. Ride well.

Besides, guys with busted up bikes and bloody elbows don’t pick up chicks. :pimp:

I don’t doubt that considering the large % of idiots out nowadays

ya i can imagine it would be kind of hard to pick up chicks with one leg too :funny:

you kids might luck out, i may be coming out of retirement, I will keep you guys posted and i could do weekly rides for beginners like I use to do back when i was one of the group ride leaders on wnysportriders.org. I will be talking to the biggest OG’s out there, curvecrazy, thats his name on the boards and he is the best rider I have ever seen in person. I will keep you updated.

Ride Safe

bs. ur not getting another bike

i’m not allowed. What would my pug do if something happened?

OT but my friend has the same exact car as you. Anniversary TA

just be safe then :slight_smile:

BUMP… end of a good season… lets keep it that way.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/eddiemon_1955/album2/img_1630.jpg

DONT FIXATE ON THE CAMERA MAN!

ALSO… as the weather breaks, there will be tons of leaves and shit in the road… be aware of the roads you ride, wet leaves can ruin what was a phenomenal season.

Ride.Safe.ly. <3geoff.

New Bikers… You are all faggots. Yes buying a bike will get you laid cause girls are fucking stupid, but that doesn’t make you any less of a douchebag.

thank you. NOW STOP WALKING AROUND CAMPUS/THE MALL/ EVERYWHERE WITH YOUR FUCKING JACKET ON

We still got a few more good days left :slight_smile: but definetly a big :tup: to everyone this year. soon we’ll be able to amazing powerslides and donuts in our…cars…ugh.:frowning:

<333

speaking of this, ive almost hit 2 kids on bikes this year who have cut me off, obviously they dont know how to look around them. Next one is toast

:tup: I approve

Where are these girls? yes, i’ve slept with girls who I’ve taken on my bike, but I do not directly associate my bike with getting laid, although it is quite a conversation starter, which does lead to fucking… hmmm.
As far as walking around campus with your jacket on, where the FUCK am I supposed to put my jacket? In my back seat?

The jacket is one thing… but when I see kids walking around say the mall with their helmet in their hand knowing full well they could have locked it to the seat, that’s some funny shit.

I’m not leaving a $500 helmet on my seat at galleria mall. Some scissors or anything sharp will cut the chin strap and they’re gone. Not to mention if some douche wants to spit in it I don’t want that shit on my head.