Meth vs. Race gas

:word:

93octane with meth :tup:

exactly???

if your looking for either or go with race gas u can buy it at delta sonic and at sunoco

No offense, I’m glad people are responding, but is anyone actually reading my posts? I explained that here:

I have high octane mode, its just more boost and timing when in HOM, and no knock is detected. On top of that, I am wondering if meth will make more power, or hurt it since it will basically be more fuel on an already good running system.

And I’m not asking what is better, 93 octane and meth vs. race gas, i’m asking what will make more power: race gas (tuned for race gas by the stock pcm) vs. race gas and meth (tuned for race gas by the stock pcm). I think maybe my first question was just stated bad, but Mike and I figured it out last night, so were good now.

–mark

ahh ic what your trying to do. i dont know about the best but prolly b cheaper to go with 93>meth. my friend just uses that heat windshield washer fluid n has it tapped into is washer bottle. its like 95% alcohol based n its like 2 bucks for a gallon at the corner store

I don’t care about cost. Thanks though. This will ultimately end in me dyno testing it. Even though I am unable to tune with the meth, the lower intake charge may result in added timing from the pcm. That is the only thing that could make the meth beneficial at this point. If I can get full timing from C16, I am going to just do that route.

–mark

Go with the meth, you use less and it gives you more power. Well thats what i think…

Dyno proof?

who needs dyno when you’ve got “gut instinct” lol.

:smiley:

Thank you… nuff said :wink: