Military People (Navy) Please Step In...

Explain?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I’m talking about Cape May, btw. Not my service post graduation, maybe that clears it up.

Strong minded is tough because you’re going to encounter a metric ass ton of things you want to change. You’re expected to go with the grain.

I should re-word that. Maybe I’m using that term wrong. I’m not one to break down under pressure, whatever that is called.

Great start.

To tell you the truth, it doesnt really matter.

I could have a pissing contest with you, but I am not going too. Here is the deal, I have been to hell and back ( google Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape ) has part of my flight school. I didnt get there and through it b/c I was strong minded.

key words that you need are humble, motivated

Whatevs.

enjoy, death. I am sure when you become a statistic this world will be a better place.

Troll another thread today, I’m not in the mood.

F’ off you little sissy, go practice your push ups, make sure you take a shit ton of pictures with your shirt off. Some day someone like me will save your life cause you f’ed up. I have shit things more important then you will EVER be.

Lol, k.

He is just being honest and trying to help; it seems that you don’t care to hear what he is telling you. That attitude alone is going to hurt you in the service. There are a couple of Ex military elite on this board. I am about 99.999% sure that he has seen more than you ever will.

This post has absolutely no meaning what so ever to me. I don’t see how this is at all helping. But okay. Cool.

PTSD must be a bitch.

And while in enlisted boot camp having the same shit shoved down your throat by your drill instructor I dare you to tell him “what you say has absolutely no meaning to me, but ok cool”

This thread is getting completely derailed now, awesome.

I understand you’re trying to make a connection between his post and what I’ll experience in boot camp, but it’s like comparing apples to gorillas. Boot camp…yeah, I’ll get an earful of that crap, that’s fine. On an automotive forum, it’s pretty unwarranted.

Lock this thread now if it’s going down this path. I don’t really need it open anymore considering I’m not even going into the Navy. I’ve been posting USCG.org for some time now.

Its my understanding that you have a degree already right?

Use it for its intended purpose or go in as an officer. Wait it out if there are no available spots open as of yet.

After being enlisted for the past 9 years I got sick of it and moved on to a civilian contactor position using the same training I obtained from being enlisted. Being enlisted doesn’t suck it pays pretty well when you get a lot of time in. BUT there is SOOOOO much better out there.

I really don’t care what everyone says about someone being strong minded. Basic Training is garbage now. I think it was shiftdead that was posting pictures while in basic training from his cellphone. When I went through I made one phone call the entire time and never slept. Basic is a cake walk now. OCS is easier (according to what other people told me just more book work).

Just make sure you get yourself into a career field that has opportunities on the outside (IE intel) get the top secret clearance. This is to have a back up plan or when you want to see the light and realize companies pay 150K - 200K for someone with intel experience and top secret clearance already. If you need anything facebook message me I;m pretty sure I have you as a face book friend on there.

Hmm, PTSD, not here but I wouldnt joke around with people by saying that… but I have witnessed death.

You need to understand, this and this only. If you want to f’ up in life all the time, join the military and wear a uniform and worry about doing push ups. FYI, you can do the same thing by joing the local firehall or becoming a boyscot troop leader. If you want to make an impact on somones life and yours, be humble, be motivated.

PS. do you have a g/f cause when your gone, I would like her to be mine.

I lol’d.

Chris - Anonymity may like to go off on tangents sometimes but don’t dismiss what he is saying. It’s sound advice. (Well, not the part about your g/f)

Get your TS and keep it active unlike my dumb ass.

You can have the gf, she’s a handful.

No, Did you not read his posts he is clearly just going to badger moto no matter the response.
I was in the Army and saw combat as well and know moto very well. He will do just fine.

Thread cleaned

Yeah, I’m going to have to completely agree with Cougar here on this one. Some of us have been through some really hard training and lived and graduated. It is an accomplishment but a person never knows what they can do until they are put to the test. This is why the schools are in place, they separate the wheat from the chaff.

Back on topic… Deck of cars is just really fun when you get a few other motivated guys into it, no homo.