Minor electrical gremlins, need some help.

Ok.

Recently I had my car prettymuch down to the chassis, no electrical in the engine bay at all.

I am no longer am running a stock ECU/engine harness and it is no longer connected.

While the ACC (light and such) harness was out I removed the all the relays and wires pertaining to the pop-up headlight function as they are no longer needed with the silvia front end.

Everything functions properly. healights come on with high and low beam, amber and driving lights come on in the bumper. Hazzard flash functions etc…

But I have no turn signal. the arm will switch the headlights on and go to high beam, but does absolutly nothing when either left or right signal is activated, no relay click nothing. I don’t believe to have removed any part of the circuit that would cause this problem. And I cannot seems to find any faults.

The other issue is a little more puzzling. I have a Digital climate control installed. It functions very well, all of the baffels and such operate fine, but the blower does not come on at all. I’ve not looked into this too far but nothing has been removed or adjusted etc under the dash. So I’m at a loss for this.

This is all with a 90 S13 KAE acc harness… Let me know if I have removed something I shouldn’t have or if I’m missing something totally innocent and simple.

Thanks.

put the relays for the flipligst back in, i think they complete the turning signal circuit as well, thats all i can think of

easier said than done, both the 3 relays and thier wiring have been completely removed from the circuit.

Might there be a way to bypass those relays ?

iirc one of the relay lookalikes is the flasher

no flasher = no turn signals

turns out I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t turn the key far enough. everything is perfectly fine.

Lock and or remove please

hahaa

sounds like you were working too hard :stuck_out_tongue: