MIR World Cup Finals (Nov. 7-8)

whitey pm me the number to your hotel so i can order me a room up

i think im staying with the mile crew in waldorf? either way the TA is going down for the brackets

any chance i can hitch a ride with you? Ill pitch gas :slight_smile:

I havent got a hotel yet. I think I am just going to drive down Saturday morning since we dont start untill like 2pm.

I also plan on going to sema the week before!

Joe… I am jealous!
We are rollin down Saturday sometime… qualifiers are in the afternoon. Its nice to get there early so you can get a decent spot.

Go to sema! I dont even know who is going to go. It looks like just me and Jenna.

As for getting a good spot. Everytime I go to mir I get put in the worst spot ever. It sucks so bad! They put me back in the dirt really far from the track. I am def brining my quad, It sucks walking 1/2 mile just to see the track.

with my track record of car reliability at drag strips, there’s no way I’m going to run my shit that far from home… trailer or not. Fuck that noise.

I wish… hahaha! I think I am gonna go next year though-just too busy this year.

You should roll down with us… I usually get a good spot. We may park with my friends from Jersey this year.

for what it is worth there is no such thing as Waldorf Holiday Inn any longer. It has been taken over by new management and is now being operated by Clarion Inn.

The Best Western in La Plata is about 15 minutes closer to the track. I booked the rooms online here: http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=21029&disablenav=true

I have to check with Denis but right now I have us arriving Friday night.

honestly joe if doing performance i would skip SEMA and go to PRI in december

hmm, Maybe I will the weather will be better in down there.

are you going to PRI?

prob not would love to but not this year. if i go to MIR that would rule out PRI

i just called the place whitey posted and its about 117 for a night

Well pops booked the room from there website and that’s what he said it was so there was my reference my mistake

well i got my room booked can’t wait

Ill be there with mile crew and some others. We are staying at the Clarion inn in waldorf md. Cant wait should be a blast.

About to order a set of new slicks for the event(waiting on to see if 24.5X9.5’s are legal.). Possibly turn up the power. I dont know if they are inforcing the 135mph 9 sec licence rule. They seemed pretty cool at the last event.

Joe I’m starting on the cage tnite for the del sol, do you have bars that go down into your dash or just door bars

I only have the doors right now. Its good for 10.00

Ok thanks, is a scattershield required to? Friend of mine with an old rule book said it needs that and axle loops but wasn’t sure