MIR World Cup Finals (Nov. 7-8)

you will need the scattershield fire jacket cage helmet and hmm cant think of anything else

Started on the roll cage tonight gonna final fit tommorow and weld it up tommorow night try and make a few low boost passes at prp this weekend if they have TNT

Metal valve stems in all wheels, 5 point harness.

no drive shaft loop!

Changed room to the Clarion since I got a better rate… That way we can all be together, more security for cars.

got a number or website for hotel? is everyone gonna get shitfaced?

(301) 843-3350 or http://www.clarionhotel.com/hotel-waldorf-maryland-MD237

I do my best driving with a bit of a hangover

o everyone is definately going to be shitfaced.

hahahahahah i sure hope i can do my best driving to lol:beer:

if anyone needs a car trailered down let me know my ta may be sold before MIR

:bash:

steelcityevo. Get the shep tcase by then and some hoosiers. This is the time for 9’s . Perfect opportunity

I might need trailerred Wayne

I’m confused. I thought you were going with klista ? I was originaly going with klista but he said he was towing your car and you your gf and dad were going with him hence why I found an alternative ride

k let me know

I never asked klista but if he’ll tow it that works to or I was gonna ask if I could use his trailer and may dad will get a new dually from work

If anyone needs race fuel I have around 9 or so gallons of VP113 left. It is oxygenated(good stuff). Let me know.

its clista not klista and you gotta get on him soon cuz he isnt what you would call motivated and let me know i will make sure the trailer is here with the straps and i will take off the pintel and put on the 2 5/16 ball mount

We just need to strap the fuck out of it if he tows it cuz he floats, and that’s along drive

well i leave for OTS (Officer Training School- Air Force) on Nov 1-feb18th… anyone wanna take my car and NOT blow it up :wink:

chad?

i think he said not to blow it up

that would be like giving the car to the garuantee fairy:D