MK2 Jetta Project....

Racelands and rukkera or whatever are fine just not for amy kind of performance. They’re a nice cheap solution fir just slamming your car or to just have some height adjustability. And as far as a Vr like bigred said all depends on how nice u want to go with it…

buy my FK Konigsports, stainless body, Koni Adjustable dampers. they go low if thats your thing, and they ride nice.

why would you slam your car on a set of coilovers that are valved worse than OEM? you’ll be riding around on blown struts. at that point you might as well cut your springs and call it a day. at least that way you didnt spend any money for an awful ride

this guy makes sense

racelands for coilovers?
i rather walk…

Racelands for the MK1,MK2,MK3 chassis are TERRIBLE i know this from first hand experiance. the spring rate is shitty the car doesnt weigh enough to make the ride better UNLESS you have a VRRRRRR in it. I had a MK3 with a 2.0 ,it was low yes. thats about the only thing they are good for going low, just dont expect it to ride like OEM

Heater core should go in this weekend. Swain ill take some better pics of it with my dads Nikon if we end up working on it sunday. Fingers crossed that Dan gives me the day off

btw a lil work?
:hijacked

^^^^who the fuck is this? Chris?

ok. that works. i was reading this like 30 page thread on Vortex last night, and everyone was buying them, and then NO ONE reviewed them or anything…i was like WTF, i read 30 pages for nothing…

On racelands:

If you do get them heres how i suggest you run them:

Front Pull the helper cut bumpstops to like 1/4" high and slam on balls it will ride better than if you had both helper and spring.
Rear remove bumpstops completely and just lower to desired height.

Got the heater core and bentley manual from German Auto Parts. Going to pick up the overflow tank today… I got fired from my second part-title job at five guys last night, so now I have a bunch of extra time this weekend!

just picked up two mkII’s one for parts, if you need anything let me know.

Nobody wants to be your mk2 buddy mike.

i will drive this thing through your house frank!

You let me know when that engine is in then.

put it in yesterday. pudd and i will be over later with the golfcart

I extremely doubt this.

did u buy a red one by chance?

yes both are red.

I have a bunch of mk2 parts. I will send you a pm of what I have. car looks good. racelands worked great on my mk2 racecar. they were great lower but if you lift them they get stiff as fu*k