Mono

Who has had it and how long were you out?

The docs are tellin me NOTHING for a few weeks and nothin physical for 3-5 months! WTF Im going nuts stuck inside

Dolby fixed me. his number is 1-800-WHO-GIVES

Sick cunt, drink urine more.

:gives: U & shelby make stupid threads,i may :ban: u both forever!

I read somewhere…people who cut exhausts off after the cat tend to take longer to recover from illness…

:rofl:

Depending on how long youve had it w/o notice, it typically lasts up to 6 months.

What does “nothing physical” mean? Like heavy exercise or just walking around?

Physical like using a sawsall.:smiley:

The Mustang is safe everyone

:rofl:

I was wondering how long it was going to take for this sorta reply!

Had it. Started when I was on vaca in cali. Got a good couple days of rest there and went to work once I returned home. Had about 3-4 weeks of exhaustion, but not to bad to keep me from working late. Then I slowly started be less tired.

I had it back in high school. I was real sick for a couple of days, went to the doctor and they ran some tests, was fine in a week. After I was better, the doctor called and said i had mono and to take it easy for a month. my immune system>yours

Last I checked theres all kinds of goofey threads…Hence the title of “OT” Talk about ANYTHING
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p153/Jtro15/ot.jpg

maybe the dr just did not want you to work on your car.

I believe the car black mailed your Dr to tell you that you have mono.

mono is for pussies… man up

:eek3:

calm down copping pipes!:blah:

i had mono in highschool. i was laid up in the hospital for 2 weeks, prior to going in, i didnt eat or drink for a week, and the day i went in was due to me sleeping over 24hrs…

my mom was working and assumed i was going to bed early when she would come home. then she noticed the one day that i never left the same spot.

as for no physical activity, it is because your #### is swelled up, and can puncture. i forget exactly what is swelled,

what he meant to say was no going 130 at the top of 3rd for a few weeks