More auto food for thought

You can have 900+HP on stock tires. My point being, it may appear stock but who is to say that particular car wasn’t given a special tune and a smaller pulley just to set that record?

think maybe?

:skid

:skid :skid :skid

This will be fun. Please, continue with Motor Trend as your source and using THEIR opinions as YOUR argument.

Here’s some legitimate facts.

2011 BMW M5 lap time - 7:55.00… Same as a Ferrari F430, faster than a stock 996 911 Turbo

2009 Cadillac CTS-V - 7:59.32

SOURCE: Nürburgring Nordschleife lap times - FastestLaps.com

Doesn’t hold the record in it’s own country? Who the fuck cares, really?
And if BMW didn’t hold the record, Porsche would with the Panamara Turbo with a 7:56.00 lap time.

And also, like I couldn’t care less if you lost respect for me, as if I had any respect for you in the first place.

EDIT: Also, you’re comparing it to the E60 M5, which came out in 2005.

That made me :crackup a little bit.

Cadillac did set the record… in 2009. Only to have it beaten twice since then. Might wanna check things that are current rather than using issues of Motor Trend from when you were in middle school for your source.

You literally know nothing about lap times, racing, or anything of that sort. Stick to polishing your Ranger’s lug nuts and reading Motor Trend.

Well until another country makes a car that I feel is better, I don’t think I’ll be straying away from the German vehicles. Again, I said “I feel is better” meaning my own personal opinion, not some of Motor Trend’s writers’.

EDIT: HEY GUYS, found this article that said the M3 was the best handling car in America!!! http://www.m3forum.com/articles/Car_and_Driver_Sept_1997.pdf

It beat out the Ferrari F355, Corvette, Supra, NSX, 911 Carrera, and even a Honda Prelude Type S! HOT OFF THE PRESS!

My car is also faster than an m5.

Current ad…

since i know i cant win an argument on shift, I’m not going to bother continuing to argue.

all i WAS saying, is that a 2009 CTS-V is superior to a 2009 M5.

and now, i dont give a fuck.

How about comparing an 06 CTS-V to the 06 M5, since the E60 M5 didn’t change power/“handling” wise for its tenure. The 09 CTS-V came out with more power, different suspension and what not to compete against the E60 M5. Then BMW reigned supreme once the new M5 (F10) came out.

If you wanna argue at least be fair about it. That will earn you mate a smidgen of respect compared to what you have now.

I dunno, that Dodge Spirit R/T can lay some rubber down. Mid 90’s Caddys don’t stand a chance.

i was trying to be completely fair about it, took the same year for both cars. but i didnt find a comparison between both cars from '06. honestly i wasnt looking for one though.

80’s caddys sucked, 90’s caddys sucked, and early 2000’s caddys sucked.

Why do you say that?

80’s were hideous
90’s were pathetic (ex. cimmaron or whatever the hell it’s called)
early 2000’s? Catera. that is all.

I thought you were the Cadillac Master. I’d still rock a mid 90’s DeVille.

squarebody Fleetwood on 13" Daytons

As long as dem spokes is gold and they’re 100 wires.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/4431/3341/23576670002_large.jpg

yuck. wheels are WAY too small for the car.