more dsm problems.....

i would go with a centerforce dual friction for your next clutch.

uh oh, uh oh uh oh uh oh, uh oh.

Slowboy is going to be just that… fucking slow as shit with warantying your shit…

Good luck

did you break in properly?

found out the bearing seized up, and with the friction on the pressure plate for 6 straight hours of drivinggot the fingers red-hott and cooked the tension right out of the fingers. i called slowboy…fuck them. i will never spend another dime with them. they didnt even want to talk to me, but they were willing to sell me a product and NOT stand behind it. i called ACT talked to one of the guys there ans i have to ship it out to the to look and and confirm failure(pretty standard) t-up to them so far. and big t-up to jrex for makin some calls to help me out so far.

hope act comes through for ya :tup:

Jeller

while we are on this subject of trany problems, i get a gnarly grind under load into 2nd. the other gears are fine and it shifts fine but i can only really go to ab 3000 in1st and slowly go into 2nd so it doesnt sound like hell. iv been told it was the syncro- what would be the most economical way to fix that seeing as… and because of my car… im broke.

Rovert you should start your own topic and your cheapest option would be finding a used transmission for your year.

Glad I could be of some sort of help Tom.