More Obama BS

in all honesty i get tired of the crying myself on both sides actually… no matter whos in office theres always someone who isnt happy, but have to say spending that kind of fucking money on something so retarded is just that… fucking retarded… all this talk about having to tighten our belts an all this bullshit about change this change that…but heres the white house or im sorry department of defense frolicking around in a multi billion dollar aircraft taking fucking family photos… are you fucking kidding me… maybe this fucking guy should pay attention to whats up… i mean he says he didnt know about this and had no idea it was going to happen… how can you be the commander in chief of the most powerful nation on the fucking planet and not know about your own personal fucking aircraft flying around with two multi billion dollar military aircraft in a no fly zone for over an hour… for a photo shoot? and to top it off other local officials (but not the mayor because hes apparently not important enough) knew about this shit but the fucking president didnt? lol… wtf parking it on the landing strip and snapping a photo with a kodak easy share cam isnt good enough for these pompous pricks?

LOL! I scratched my screen trying to kill it.

:retardclap

LOL I have sigs turned off so I completely forgot I had it on there.

Okay, I’m a conservative. You want something serious?

How about this:
The net cost of Obama’s stimulus program is going to cost this nation 26 TIMES MORE than what President Bush spent on the entire Iraq war (which the libs were so happy to taunt Bush about).

26 FREAKIN TIMES MORE

Serious enough?

there is no doubt that Obama plans to spend a rediculous amount of money, money that he doesnt even have. He is scrwing everyone out of what they are making now and turning peoples hard earned cash into a worthless paper, i dont care if you are a liberal or conservative how can you think thats right?

eh. everybody in the military is getting a raise because of him. :thumbup

just a little addition to your posts

the military gets a raise every year anyway. its called keeping up with inflation. nothing special obama is doing.

oh werd

and that raise will not keep up with the inflation that will be caused by Obamas mass production of money that we dont have.

I respect our Nation’s men/women in arms, they SHOULD get a raise.

But Barack “Barry Soetoro” Obama is going to draw this nation into a downward spiral.

Both financially and morally, we are a nation on the verge of collapse.

Get ready for what could be the most terrifying ride of your lives people …

O man… now we start with the broken record :facepalm

Yes another 200+ post thread with 99% based on pure assumption, subjective opinion, with the other 1% rounded out with “my dad can beat up…” type of statements.

All in all, hard to tell the difference between this and the Street Racing thread, awesome!!

:popcorn

eh… people said the same thing about bush. lol. really… they say the same thing about every controversial president. A lot of people honestly theorized that bush was the antichrist and would be the end of the world. They started quoting from the bible and shit. It’s a whole lot BS. Shit happens in every government. If you think ours is ridiculous you should see some of the things that happen in foreign countries… especially those with monarchies. So they fucked up. What president hasn’t? Who’s to say he even really knew. I’m sure the military does a lot that the president doesn’t know about. It may be the plane that flies the president around, but it’s still an airforce jet. If it was the airforce’s idea to update the photos on it… I kind of point the blame at them. This country has also been in a rapid downward spiral financially way before we elected Obama. I’m not super political one way or the other. Liberals are too damn whiney. Conservatives are just hilarious with the “dont give a fuck about other people” gangster mentality. Either way both sides arent gonna like something about the other. But the conservatives had their turn (twice i remind you) to fuck up this country, so I think we should give the liberals their turn. At least now the world doesnt view us as a laughing stock with a clown as a leader. Thats deff a plus.

Whole lotta stupid goin on in here… :facepalm

and thats what the economic stimulus plan is based on assumption and subjective opinion, the government doesnt know what will happen 5 years down the road, so why not be able to talk about it, and if you dont like it why do you even read/post in this thread?

Whether something is a “broken record” or not is completely irrelevant.

It’s all about whether it’s TRUE, or whether it’s FALSE.

I think it’s right on the mark. So do other people.

Time for humans to take their socially indifferent heads out of the sand and see what’s going on out there …

Didn’t say that assumptions and opinions are not part of it. In fact I said that I expect this thread to be awesome.

I read/post in the thread because, and it may be hard to believe, the other threads are even less interesting than this one at the moment and I am looking for temporary distraction from a boring spreadsheet sitting in front of me.

well damnit get your ass to work then, we dont need another person on unemployment, haha im just messing with ya

I hear that, and figured as much… Yeah I’ll get back to it (yawn). Haha