most of u probly wont like me but ill change

and he drives a b16 civic!!!

j/k, welcome… now boost that coupe

doesnt
ImsloIkno > ldiablo233 mean that Ldiablo233 is the better.
the alligator eats the better man!

no you’re wrong

the bigger opening means greater

hahaha I can’t believe that needed to be explained.

Anyways, before you turbo this thing realize that it’s an obd2 car that you’ll be converting to obd1. Inspections will be a bitch. Just keep that in mind before you jump into anything.

+1+1+1+1+1+1

dia-blow = :sword:

this new guy =:lolsign:

oh man, if you only knew the whole story…

welcome though, your car seems pretty clean. 90% research/reading, 10% modding, then you’ll be happiest with your car. and no, reading the pep boys catalog will not count. welcome once more:)

Didn’t even realize he said 97 till you mentioned this.

I think you’d be best building an all motor GSR or k20 or something of that sort.
Again if this is your daily/only car I’d suggest not modding it TOO much. Eventually you’ll end up without a car to drive.

unless he’s got a buyer lined up for his b16 it would be pointless to take the loss of the motor sale and swap.

build the b16

im sure hes not looking for anything crazy, just some street fun

If I get corrected on stupid shit like saying “u” I might as well do it to other people.

And trying would be selling my car,not continueing to “slide” around turns with my e brake and call it drifting,buying a car that looks like shit or stock looking car(in my opinion) just to impress a bunch of people who are going to pretend to like me because of the car that I drive.

welcome :wave:

are you saying if a car doesnt have gaudy wings and red hubcaps it ‘looks like shit’…in your opinion.

You said your DX was completely stock under the hood? If so then you have a D16y7, D being the key word. D is a single cam engine and in your case a non-vtec version that is teh suxerz. A B is dual overhead cam and you…dont have that. Daily driving a built Honda is not a good thing? Somebody said that and has no idea what they are talking about. I’ve been driving Honda’s for 8 years now, year round with no problems. My previous hatch was a 13 second all motor build that still got 33mpg and would run that 13 slip on street tires.

It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. So finish this project right and do some nice clean mods to it. Stock bumpers, lip kits, stock side skirts, SI taillights. Just keep it clean and enjoy the car.

no ill change it to “stock looking”,but shitty car means telling me to buy a car I might not like just to impress people.

And there rims not hubcaps.

obviously u did ur paint is waving at me but welcome as long as u dont have pictures of urself in makeup we will be ok

ha i agree its wavin at me we didnt have time to wet sand and buff it befor it left the shop due to snow. but sry i do havew the d16 i was on my sidekick and i hit the wrong letter. and that is not not my daily driver its a 92 pos saturn

^^^ 2nd that.

u brought them on here

Welcome dude. Just do whatever makes you happy to your car. You’ll see plenty of haters here.

pretty sure everyone is missing this point still

if you have a bone stock civic

it is a d16

not a b16

if it was a b16, you wouldnt need to do a swap

even still you don’t need to

your paint scares me

Man, this thread has the potential to be something…interesting…

he brought the pictures on here yes BUT YOUR THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PICTURES OF YOURSELF! THATS THE PART THAT IS NOT RIGHT