Most over-rated car and most under-rated car??

that and they have no idea what goes into building one.
honda loses money on every one they sell. or so they say

werd

They must just say it, if that were the case I dont think they would be making them

Thats not entirely true, The concord lost money every time it flew, honda probably uses them as advertising that they make fast cars.

Over rated, 350z
Under rated, srt4

Over priced, im gonna say evo mr fq 400 cause i cant think of anything else right now.
under priced, lotus elise

thats the word around the camp fire.

now if they lost money on every civic they sold, that would be another story.

I know its not an exact comparison but when the concord still flew they lost money everytime it did for the same reason.

Over rated: Porsche Boxster, Cadillac Escalade, G wagon, any Mercedes, all Jaguars, most Land Rovers, SRT4 neon, Most jeeps, WRX and Toyota there is more but I would be here all day

Under rated: S2000, Corvettes even C6, Nissans, GMC, all Subaru’s minus WRX, Honda trucks…

Over rated: Boxter. Every old dude I’ve ever seen driving one thinks he has a supercar.

Under rated: Older Imprezas (not that I’m biased or anything). I’ve run down WRX’s, a 911, an FD and a few Cobras at Auto-X, and I probably make about 110 whp.

Modern Jaguars excluding the XJ? Yes. But to say all of them? Not in the least. The XJ is a blast to drive, which is more than can be said for the new 5 series/7 series, which require a bunch of electronic doo-dads to make them “fun.”

To be a dickrider on my own car, GTPs are kinda underrated i guess. Granted they go straight and thats about it. But I have knocked a second or more off mine with $250 in mods, which is pretty damn good…

overrated = boxter
underrated = amg supercharged mercedes

I’ll just say an under rated car to keep it simple. The MR2. Yes, I’m biased. But I’m biased for a reason; no one held a gun to my head. I bought it bec. it’s a great car, and the out of the box performance is really impressive. Handling especially.

For the money it’s hard to argue.

really? i was about to go buy one from that dealership on sheridan

not anymore though

OVERRATED = NSX(although never driven one) AND WRX’s
UNDERATED = Maxima’s(dont sleep on them) and M3’s

Overrated = BMW 3-series. All the car rags have humped on it like its the best thing since sliced bread for the last 38523542 years, and I’ve rode in several of them.

Another overrated item, while not a car, is the Hemi engine. Due to clever marketing and little kids on commercials, people that know nothing about cars are thinking “ohh that thing has the hemi in it, its mad sweet, im gonna go drop 40 grand on it” while if they heard of an LS7 they’d probably scratch their head and say “What the fuck is that?” Besides, it’s not even actually a hemi.

Underrated = AMG Benzes, you hear all about the M-series but never the AMG’s, and the CTS-V. This is a luxury sedan with a 6-speed that can outrun 99% of the stock cars out there. I’d take our regular 3.6 CTS over any 3-series, and i’d take a V or a C55 over an M3.

Also, the GTO. all people do is rag on them for their looks, talk about beating them, and say they dont compare to the old one, but what other car comes with 400hp for the cost?. With the incentives, it runs about the same price as a mustang GT, which it will destroy in any type of performance test.

:word:

goats are cheap for the insta power

Overrated - NSX

Underrated - 80s Turbo Dodges, new GTO’s

i think the ITR is under rated

i think skylines are rediculously overrated, everyone thinks they are god, in japan youll most likely see more 4dr NA skylines with a family in them, yes the rb series motor is awesome and a gtr skyline is awesome, but its still a semi heavy car, swapping that motor into a lighter nissan chassis = :tup:

ok saying skylines are overrated… i don’t think anyone ever gave 2 shits about the non turbo models, so why bother bringing them up :gotme: very few people are gonna look twice at one that isn’t a GTR or GTS-T

i dont think any of us can say shit about skylines GT-R’s only…for the most part non of us have driven one to really know what they can do…