Most Over/ Under rated Car

another attempt at an insult by the mullet man? here she is on steelies and nokians…best car in the snow i’ve ever had by the way. :slight_smile:

best engine manufacturer in the world…

Ya their lawn mower engine last forever! :mamoru:

wow

that is a bold statement

Not to go too OT, but my dad still clears the driveway in the winters with his 1980 Honda snowblower. Can’t knock the Honda reliability.

This car is overrated because you can get fresh goat milk but is also underrated for the same reason.

http://amorasin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gof.jpg

My $10k car does super well during Buffalo winters, super fucking well.

This made me laugh so fucking hard, it’s definitely the reason I love you. This world takes itself way too fucking serious.

I’m right because I am an authority of all things and your opinion sucks. Responses in this thread are just astounding

Exactly right there. Take me for a ride in a type R and I can guarantee my savings I won’t be impressed at all, let alone considering what the fucking thing costs being 10 years old.

Ugh, it’s not the changing gears part, I have no problem with 1 speeds, it the braking aspect. At least kids on fixed gears get hit by cars to teach them a lesson. So fucking overrated.

I think you of all people shouldn’t be talking about motors.
Built ford sb, heads, everything, 100shot still run 13s :gotme: :wtf:

I didn’t spend thousands of dollars on coilovers and heim joint suspension links or driving to georgia to get a clean chassis to rust/ruin that shit by driving it in the winter

not to mention my dd 240 with new dunlop snows and an lsd gets stuck sometimes, would not want to try this with coilover ride height as well.

Agreed,i thought the Pontiac G8 was a pretty killer sedan.

I don’t think that the G8 was under rated. It got awesome reviews and everyone loves it. :shrug:

compared to other cars in its class that everyone sackrides

Under Rated Dodge Omni GLHS

Turbo Caravan:party2:

and vr4’s are dirt cheap now a days and are SO much sexier than sti’s/evo’s

fixed :tup:

OH yea and is it now safe to say TOYOYA = OVERFUCKINGRATED!!!

Underrated i’d have to go with Jaguar,never really hear anything about them yet they’ve produced some hot cars over the years,current lineup especially.

Underrated - Saturn Ion redline/sky. - a lot of fun for the money.

Overrated - Mustang - not a sports car

Overrated - Mustang - not a sports car

Explain? RWD, v8, manual, sport coupe… What am I missing?