Most Over/ Under rated Car

+1

Corvette Performance - Bargain no matter how you spin it.

Corvette Quality/Fit n Finish - Eh, cobalt steering wheel, tons of plastic, lack luster interior design and not all the comfortable in my opinion. More comfy that a Gallardo though.

I don’t care if the Type-R can fucking fly to the moon. It’s under rated because it’s a fggt-mobile.

+1

Agree and Disagree. The idea of the tc being marketed towards guys is just horrible. From a guys perspective, you shouldn’t even be thinking about scion tcs because they scream I’m a chick car.

From a girls perspective, they are a sportier look with a 4 cyl camry motor which is perfect for them.

Overrated for guys.
Perfectly rated for girls

LT1s suck

overrated - lotus elise/exige over priced gokart with a toyota motor.

underrated - fixed geared bikes. who needs to change gears when youre cruzin elmwood

thats funny, i was thinking the same thing about your exige…

all this points out is that its still underrated… which is exactly my point

Over rated

Overrated 08GT500.

nm

QFMFT

they are such a versatile car too. drift drag auto-x all around street beast

i don’t believe you think newmans exige is a fgget mobile. that cars hotter than tabasco sauce and you know it!

Quoted for dx3…

I love everything about my chick car…best econobox currently on the market when you compare features and price. I could care less what some meathead with a mullet mobile thinks. :slight_smile:

not really, they fucked up when they put a toyota power plant in it when the honda powerplant can make his numbers NA… but idk if he would like that since he has a thing against integras (aka rsx k20a motors)

Man. You really do love hondas, huh.

Overrated… any vehicle worth under 30k that isn’t some rare exotic that gets stored in the winter so the owner can drive some $500 POS 6 months out of the year.

It’s a car. Unless it’s something truly special it’s depreciating just as fast sitting in storage as the one out being driven all winter. If you’re that concerned get the $99 oil coating at Schmidt’s.

You have to consider the practicality of it though too. There’s definitely cars out there under $30k that just aren’t cut out for a NY winter. And even if they can handle the snow, you can’t control other drivers, and that’s a risk that an owner might not be willing to take if they love their car enough.

I can see it for high powered RWD cars. I never had a problem but I could see how some would find it unpleasant in the winter. Or x-factors, like softtop convertibles or cars with no heat or something. Other than that, sack up.