most SCENIC road in wny

Driving down the 219 toward Carlisle was fucking awesome.

x2

fail. +1 x 2 = 1.

Shut the fuck up bitch.

:rofl:

fucking lol

If you’re doing it legally, then what does the speed limit matter? The last time I checked I’m pretty sure the legal speed limit at a track (a.k.a. the only place to take turns that fast legally) is however fast you can go without eating shit.

I always see you saying every where how you learned from your little curb experience, but I see posts like this that point otherwise.

No I don’t mean hard sweeping turns. I mean like highway mountain driving like the ones on the way to florida. I don’t recall the speed limit of the roads but it seemed to be pretty decent.

Wyoming county is pretty nice. I drove from arcade to batavia yesterday, mostly following rt. 98

Go out towards attica/albion and you’ll no doubt come around a corner on their notoriously narrow, narrow roads and run into a farmer on a combine 2 lanes wide. Plus all those roads haven’t been maintained in forever. Albion maybe. That seemingly no-speed limit mountain road expressway in PA was beautiful and windy. The one most of us took to Carlisle. Anyone know the name of it?

edit - shit sorry, the 219. Thanks Violator. That road was unreal, end of story.

I wish there was a way to put these on a gps on my bike so i could just go exploring… but i dont have a gps on the bike or a “pre-routed out route” :lol:`