most SCENIC road in wny

nice scenic roads out near franklinville… but thats a drive just to get there.

take a drive to east otto (14729) we have lots nice roads and then u can get to eville get some dinner and drive home … any road u take into town is a nice drive (snake run, swamp rd, county rd 12)… just no asshat around my house and u will be fine … even get down here and go into otto. or catt, or any lil town down here and u will have a nice drive

even a drive from franklinville to cuba is nice … here is your trip;

take 219 down to east otto… take it into salamca (spelling) /or eville get lunch take the 86 get off in cuba take a left off 86 take it around the lake then into franklinville then take 16 home and come back on 400 …( tere is about 200+ miles of driving and a nice sat/sunday drive)

Take 240 all the way south to the Southern Tier.

Obviously don’t asshat or speed because you will get pwned by a statie, but it’s a wonderful chill drive.

Touge ho! :mamoru:

And a lot of good roads it you follow the 219 down south. Some of them can be rather rough though.

isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? as i do recall…you and mr padovano ended up sideways on brighton a few times…haha

+1

in what car? only thing i can really remember is ending up on someones front lawn on eggert in the accord :slight_smile:

ian can chime in on this one haha

Indiana is the closest one I can recall that is 70 for cars. Good luck finding a sweeping turn tho. Its just a straight shot through the state on the 90.

he told me you were sideways with him in the car right by gino’s lol, it was in ur hatch

Ah well. It was worth a shot. I’m just sick of taking risks and getting pulled over.

it didn’t take you long to start bitching about your new car…your also the one to chose those options

I like the car, I just liked my old one more.

^ Ugh that car was so nice, you suck, lol

Stop reminding me.:newman:

lol

Mill Road in east aurora is nice. 240 south is a nice drive. Lake Ontario parkway on a nice day is beautiful.

Lewiston is nice. Robert moses to 104 to river road to fort niagara to rt 18

Some nice places out in strykersville

last week i drove 400 —> 16 —> 86 all the way to wellsville area, wellsville is the middle of nowhere, and you have many hills, many empty roads/areas

alongside the niagara river… and i have no idea how or where it is, but mapquest pioneer motorsport, the roads out their are pretty scenic, its about a 45min drive from cheektowaga

also, taking southwestern boulevard, turn right onto milestrip, then take that all the way down to the expressway, merge left… keep going straight onto ehh… idk whats its called… rt5 or rt20… take that until you get to a fork in the road with a subway i believe or minimart or something, and veer right, they are roads all along the lake… takes about 45min to get out there from cheektowaga

There are plenty of scenic/fun roads to drive on in WNY, if you can’t find them you are just lazy/dumb.

:lol: don’t make him cry

wilson, albion, attic/alden, tri county area isnt bad. smooth back roads, small amount of cops and if you have a gps unit you could have some fun.