Motards, K20's, and Niskayuna Police

yay i was the fucking dooshbag… you got that right

Ha I would have gone through the golf course to my house

Ftp!!!

nope, www.starboyz.com , stunters not hoodlums

talked to my one neighbor today hes cool but is like “im not gona say who, but there are alot of people on this street that dont like your loud car or bike… so stop being an asshole in the neighborhood” hahaha i need a quiet exhaust i suppose

fuck your neighbors
loud pipes save lives

Just don’t drive like a douche. My exhaust is pretty loud, I idle down my block in 4th gear at 20mph if it’s after 10pm…

Just imagine how my neighbors felt about my CRX, lol. Just tell them to move then.

i am quiet tho ill do 40 down my street putt putt and like 10 houses up hit the kill switch so no one even hears me come back. Although when i turn out of my hood onto the main road i do cause some ruckus sometimes lol

Good read!

Yea, they should move. Why should people enjoy any piece of mind when they can hear fart cans from miles away. :wierd

If its late ill go down my street at 400rpms in 3rd and coast into the driveway, have some respect for your neighbors and maybe the cops wont get called on you when you do burnouts, super sweet drifter drifts into your yard.

How do you get down to 400rpms???

Coast drift noob.

red x’s for me because im at work but o man, what a story.

Mo looks good.

Hopefully the people don’t bitch about my Scoob where I’m going to be soon. If they do, it’s going open down pipe for sure.:ahh

i’ve experienced that first hand. it’s sick for the first 5 minutes, then it gets really, really irritating :lmao

Myself Sietz, And Leo were riding tonight and a cop pointed his search light at us.Good thing Sietz just got done doing wheelies like 45 seconds before hand.LOL