Motor Trend tests new ZR1

2nd one down… if you had that memorized, youre the biggest ricer on here

lost power thats why it didnt run the low 12s it was supposed to :umm

guess I better get off the stool then and get in the Lazy boy.

maybe so. give up that holier than thou attitude for a little while.

Well see thats the difference between you guys and me. I KNOW im a ricer. Most of you are still in denial about the whole thing. I mean seriously look at my car. Who the fuck would put black out covers on the tail lights of a corvette? A ricer of course. But i’ve come to terms with it. Have you?

oh god what is going on in this thread :motherland

looking at my car, i can say with confidence im in no way, shape or form a ricer.

Talking about how primer hoods are rice… heard you got out of that scene though

See, your in denial.

yeah, sure but you know what im not denying, the fact that you are an idiot. there i said it.

for the record…the fruit snacks in your profile are the shit.

it has been added to the log. the cherry ones are infact the best. and i will fight that battle until my death

I can agree on that!

I think most of the issue is that 80% of this forum is import participants and when a rather impressive domestic comes up for conversation in bone stock trim, they get bashed because the 700hp civic is .1 seconds faster then the bone stock Z06 so its a highly modded car, barely edging out a stock one…dont see any way, shape or form to start any bragging about that…maybe Im looking at it diffrently then some of you however.

Guys really? I gotta say that I’m not a fan.

i got out of the scene? who told you this?

:eek :ssh

WHAT… pick up a box of the mixed fruit. They are SICK… changed my life. FUCK Gushers

The primer hood scene

stallmer ran 11.0 with around 450 for the record. and costs less than 10% of the ZR1… sure its not the same curb appeal, but some people just arent into the same things… ill tell you that for 100K plus i wouldnt be buying a Corvette, regardless of the model. they are nice cars and stack up very well to a much more expensive field of competition. but still not my choice when it comes down to it.

yeah i really stepped up, to flat black :crackup