Motor went

yes sir

you’re the one who’s alway so quick to blame someone for faulty this or faulty that but the min someone says “maybe it was the tune” you get all “fuck you” about it. FACT is you don’t know what caused it and there’s just as much of a chance that your “tune” is what did the motor in as anything. Low oil pressure could be a sign of worn bearings from stress of detonation based on a tune.

so settle down you make mistakes once in a while too.

you tuned an unhealthy engine???

Belt misaligned = possible broken crank (I’ve been there before with the 454), or maybe harmonic balancer came apart?

Sux to be you. :ugh2: I hope for your sake it is neither. Think of it this way, you now have a chance to build it much bigger. Mine was stock when the crank broke. I probably would have not done what I did if it didn’t happen. Good luck with it.

think again fucktard, his motor had issues long before i went near it. he knew it, ever since he went with a certain oil pump he has had low oil psi. as for denoation sorry not even close to it. theres a few cars with similar tunes i done and none have had issues. his motor knocked since the day he put it together. i fixed the car it had 11* of KR before i got my hands on it and was extremely lean way before i went near it. it went from a 14.7 WOT to around 12.8 WOT

Quote THIS!!!

done

:drama:

you got to pay to play… In the odd chance that the tune did affect the life of the engine… who cares? Hybrid has had a few engines blow on the dyno, does that mean they are bad tuners? of course not! when pushing an engine shit happens!

maybe he should have taken a qt of oil out to fix his low oil pressure

maybe it was spinning a bearing like my v6 camaro is doing. then it finally went.

my v6 camaro has low oil pressure so i just put thicker oil in and still going.

yes justin ran 15w50 and had those issues. something with certain oil pumps the PSI drops, he read 15psi at idle where normal LS1s run 38 to 42psi warm

anyone that heard his car knew something was noisey… liek slow said bearing probably was on its way out and finally let go

sorry it wasnt the tune if the motor was knocking long before i touched it. and if it was even close to my tuen then my truck would of went boom, talins car would of went boom, lauras car would of went boom…but last i checked both her car and talin’s car been running great for stock motor cars. 12.6 and 12.7 out of stock motors with bolt ons and a tune are good numbers and both cars have great oil psi along with the 6.0 i had…all above 40 psi at idle

now Mac’s car with the same oil pump as justin also reads low

i’m sorry but 42psi at idle warm is just retarded

not really when you see close to 80psi at WOT

sorry its not a jap motor

your’e right, my 15psi at idle pegged my 100psi gauge at 4500 on standard 30wt oil in the summer.

I just think it’s funny that Quik says that his “tune” didn’t blow up any other motors. Because we all know that every motor is exactly the same and reacts the same to every mod in the same way. I could be a bunch of things that added up to it. But like someone said, got to pay to play.

and if you know your oil pressure is bad, why would you continue to drive it. There are a few things that can be left alone on a motor and they will still work, bad oil pressure isn’t one of them.

Good luck on getting a motor and running again, it sucks to be without it.

i hooked up a external gauge to check mine and it was 5 psi at idle

anyone who doesn’t have 40+psi at idle warm has a bad motor

thank u sir,quik is tuning for JJ’s=sponor,thank u everyone for bashing JJ’s !!:down: