Motor went

hey it work for us at pinks!

forgot to ask is this street tuning or dyno?

WOW holy fuck to all of you assholes really, Putting down JJ’s and quik for when u dont konw fucking shit thats going on :madfawk:…quiks tune, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOTOR FUCKING BLOWING UP…a bearing was spun. Once the cam went in, i noticed that the cam bearings were a little worn, but this is normal in a LS1, but after the oil pump went in, the oil pressure was low, much lower than a normal one should be at, soo for this i will say, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM LS6 PUMPS.

and take a quart out? my car push’s oil soo fucking bad its not funny, at times ill check it and would be almost 2qts low.

yes the car wasnt in best of shape, yes i made quik tune my car, he didnt just jump int eh fucker and tune it, i paid him too, knowin i had bad oil pressure, but the car was running way to lean before he even touched it, as we found out on dyno day, soo i had him go in and fix that and tune the fucker. i didnt really care what happend b/c i knew this winter a big project was goign to start. no matter what happened. Ask everybody today who was around me, i didnt really car the motor went, i was just pissed i couldnt race today and get that 11sec pass, but oh wait everybody says quik tunes only go 13’s when all of his tuned cars go 12’s and mine would have been 11s soo fuck off dicks

I dont remember putting JJs name in any of my post :dunno: and saying well “quik works for them so in turn your slamming JJs” get the fuck out of my face.

what started out as a joke went way out of proportion.

Just dont like how Quik wouldnt even consider maybe something wasnt correct with the tune. Just cuz you got a few engines right doesnt mean you get them all right. Why would you even consider tuning an engine with possible bearing/low oil pressure issues. Anytime I get close to tune an engine. I check compression, oil pressure, fuel pressure, pressure test the turbo system (if FI). Anything I can think of to cover my ass and if something goes wrong I know it was my fault.

I have yet to smoke a motor from tuning but shit happens.

and if your street tuning your just asking for it.

haters will be haters.

sucks to hear about your car tho

tony that was not directed towards you at all, not once. And as Brian said, Quik tunes for JJ’s soo puttin him down is puttin JJ’s down kinda. Yes i konw low oil pressure i shouldnt have tuned it. but what was wores was how lean the car was, like i said i was going to just hope to get threw the season and build my setup this winter, which is right on plan

werd and thanks, glad to see u put the razor down!!!

i want my stock pump put back in : /

DO IT

fuck all you honestly, i want any mother fucker saying its my tune to say it ot my face tonight!!!

half you fuckers on this board are to fucking dumb to even tune rather alone know enough about your own cars to say shit.

sorry but justin being at 68% duty cycle on the injectors and only seeing 28* timing and target airfuel was at 12.8 isnt no wehere near bad

so try again

you’re right, i dont know how to tune and i’m too stupid to know anythign about my own car

I have no problem with my slp ported oil pump like 50psi at idle and 80 wot using 5w30

STFU

girls knock it off already
quik come and get your brownies before i eat them all

:bowrofl:

you said it, maybe i should have you tune my car so it’s done right.

i have no problems with my car/tune :stick:

I never had problems, just not smart enough to do it myself apparently

Well I do know how to tune and I know just about every square inch of my car and whats in it. They only thing I didnt do was build the bottem end. The rest of the car is all my time, blood and sweat. So I can say shit.

I built my bottom end