Motor went

i am glad i paid to be a sponsor then…so when is jjs on 79 south

its the TSP ppl are havin problems wiht i think

I would have built mine to but no time or tools cuz Wyotech recruiter was a lying fuckbag.

good luck with the new setup

you two have no clue about shit if you think a tune is going to cause a low oil psi issue that he has had since he didthe oil pump swap

if either of you two had any clue you would know that but instead i heard nonsense about how denoation which he had none would cause you to wipe out a cam bearing. get lost or in your case get a clue

:drama:

plz point out where i said your tune caused low oil pressure. i’ll be on here all night, take your time. how do you know he had no detonation, do ls1’s have knock sensors? did you measure it? or are you ASSUMING because his A/F was right? If that’s the case, :kekegay:

hmm I dont remember saying that it caused the low oil pressure issue… I simply asked why you would tune a motor that wasnt healthy. Its like shooting yourself in the foot.

besides I refused to be insulted by some ass that couldnt even hook his nitrous kit up right. reference http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30452

I think this falls on Justin. he should of figured the oil pressure out before driving racing or even a tune first…just my .02…

I love to blame George cause of what he said about the guy tunning in MD…but i think

The above statement does more damage than a bad tune would do.

i am smart enough not to tune my car:beer:

too much drama.

excuse me,is that first part to me?

second thing,street tuning is fine!

Its going to be a long winter:blue: :drama: :blue: :drama:

that can be done!n/c

bull shit,im cracking down on the drama b/s!!
kurt ur speaking to soon,ur car dont even run yet,so just hope for the best

tony a tune on a car that MAY have a problem is better than acar with a problem & NO tune!

I couldn’t agree with you more. Quik, I have no idea if you do good work, and I honestly don’t care. But, that statement was goofy. That thing about talking poor about Quik and that being a reflection upon JJ’s is a two way street.

If you go out saying crazy shit or really flipping on people, and people know that you are affilliated with a certain company (whomever it may be), its going to not only do damage to your personal reputation but also the professional reputation of that business.

I understand people are digging in you, and your right, its probably not fair. Nonetheless, you’ve got to grow some thicker skin man, and if you absolutely must dispell a rumor or fight back to someone, do it in PRIVATE man.

I’m not trying to be a know it all, just trying to give you a little insight from someone that really isn’t involved in this situation at all and is just sort of taking everything at face value (which is what most, if not all, prospective customers will do if they would happen to read this on the site).

once again, yes low oil pressure, and i knew this but the wores thing was, 14.7 a/f ratio which was prob worse off than 15-20psi oil pressure at idle…

yes, but at the same time if it was going to be bearings or anything i said before, ill take my chance hope it lasts the season and my new build will start, well it almost lasted the whole season and i dont have any problems with what happend

x2

yes ls1’s have knock sensors, do u know anything about HP tuners and LS1 edit?

WOW

the best thing i read here i think ever