Motor went

that first part was a general statement. I hate when people say “well if you say something bad about X that works for Y then your badmouthing Y all together”

street tuning is fine but if was gonna drop money on tuning I would go to the dyno so I could dial it in better than looking at a street tune log saying " x% duty cycle * degree timing and target X a/f well we aint knocking so your good to go"

I guess I can agree that a tune engine w/ a problem is better than no tune.

most of my comments were related to what was done before…except the building the bottom end one.

there you go fuck head, think before you post dumbshit. you asked and you recieved now take that foot out your ass and insert it in your mouth

what exactly did you hear me say about that guy in MD. this got to be good

hey dip shit, i wouldnt talk about anything about cars cause last i checked you built that little red teggy and your wheel fell off cause of something you didtn tightned up. also the N20 kit i used wasnt even for a LS1 rather alone a truck. it was for another car which used different setups.

haha thats the best you could come up with :rolleyes: you need to learn to read then you would have realized the wheel had nothing to do with anything but I wouldnt expect you to be able to read that cuz you cant even read directions right for installing kits.

yep another genius post, when i got the kit, there wasnt instructions. wheel or whatever it was caused the car to wreck and get damaged

so best interest just STFU, since this thread went way off

and still no one that talked shit went ot back up their mouth last night

speaking of genius post…

maybe if you would have taken to time to find the instructions instead of tryin to play King Shit all the time and act like you know how to do anything to everything you wouldnt have fucked up would you???

See I unlike you I can admit when I fuck up. I overlooked something and payed for it. See Quik Im wats called a human being just like you and believe it or not we are allowed to make mistakes.

:edit: somebody lock this thread :lockd:

if you could read you would see the kit wasnt even for the LS1 rather alone a truck

sorry but i didnt make a mistake on justin’s car and thats what the two of you girls are trying to say. but in fact neither of you know what your talking about. Kurt asking about how did i not know. easy when i say he had no KR. LSX have knock sensors, my software reads that, also so many more variances to tell me how his motor was doing

its easy for me to show the log file of before and after my tune but nobody here could open it and play it so its worth less. if any of you want come pay me a visit and ill show you how his tune was before and after

but its funny as hell for some to say cause of a tune his cam bearings wiped out. knowing that statment is just funny as fuck, and allows someone to wonder how that one person setup will run…

just like MPH means HP, now cam bearings going means denotation. :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

this thread will not get locked, at all, its good debate, even tho it went way the fuck off track.

quiks tune nothing to do with car, ill say it over and over and over…

do we even know whats wrong with the motor yet? I may have skipped that post.

spun rod bearing

QUIK please read this till it sets in!

why did a thread that started out as blackss telling everyone that his motor blew turn into another quik against the world thread? :drama:

:gives:about an n2o kit or quiks tune or watever

someone go back and pick on girl pants i think he is getting lonely lol

because quik thinks he is better than everyone else because he read a few books and tuned a handful of cars. :dunno: just a guess

quik can dish it out, but acts like a little girl when it comes back at him.

girllllllllllllllllllllllllllly pants where are you??

so thats where my pants went

sorry i dont think that, i dont speak like that and i dont point out saying im better then that. by doing that shows what type of person you are. but this site sure thinks that. not once do i say i tune better then everyone, not once do i say im smarter then anyone and etc. cause i know the truth, then you got ppl thinking that. well i personally dont care

i can take it if its a fact, if a motor would of failed caue of a tune i would of man’d up and replaced the motor but that wasnt the case. but to some idiots they sure thought it was that.

as for reading a few books and etc, what i know comes from more then just that. this site is becoming a bunch of bitches when it comes to anything that involves me. you got yellowspined mods talking shit in forums about me, you got other bitches starting efights constantly for no apparent reason, even heard shit on the pinks thing. sad thing is anyone doing this is just pathetic and needs to worry about themselves and not my life. also some of the ppl running mouths dont have the knowledge or abiltiy to even say shit but they do anyways.

I read more than a handful of books, went to the EFI class and tuned more than a handful of cars. Can I think Im better than you to :slight_smile: