motorcycle accident sat morning

i dont know if anyone can confirm but i heard that some one wrecked a hyabusa off of rt 8 i know cheeks has one didnt know if it was him. also someone said it was chaz frm first bass. anyone know

BurnyD should know.

When was this ?

like 230 am sat

Drove past Chaz’s shop today, he was outside talking to customers. If he was in a wreck, he’s walking around?

Sure wasn’t rt-88 south hills ?

BJ gets around the counties on his busa

no definatly rt8 maybe it wasnt anyone on here

Yeah there was one on Route 8 and kittanning street, I don’t know if it was anyone on here.

That was Cheecks bike but was his buddy riding it .

x2

correct, it was my bike and my buddy riding it

before:

After:

He survived with just cuts and scratches, he was drunk coming home from the bar

You need to stop sharing your rides… how many have been crashed in others hands?

Sorry to hear, glad you’re bud’s okay… So he can get to work to fix it!

can you ride with your shoulder being hurt?

drunk driving a hyabusa… yikes.

damn, that sucks.

he is paying for a new one, right???

take the insurance money and go get another one…that looks way harder of a hit then mine took…i rebuilt it and it never felt right after that…

those frames get tweeked easliy

and ride your own bikes

way too many :doh:

yeah, it was the one thing I could do, it never really hurt my shoulder to ride surprisingly

oh yes, no doubt about it.

unfortunately, due to certain circumstances involved in the accident, insurance won’t be covering it, however I will be defintely getting a new bike courtesy of my friend who wrecked it.

Honestly, I can tell you after this it was the last straw, no more lending my shit out, it seems like everytime I lend something out anymore it comes back wrecked/scratched/dented etc

Hey can i borrow ur new bike?

x2

It will just be a quick ride around the block :x:

That’s nuts. Glad to hear you’re ok though. Sucks to be your buddy having to pay for a whole new bike on his own

why is that? not his bike & driving it drunk! Good why should ins. pay?

Is there a new level of stupid that I am unaware of, in which one comes to think that it’s a good idea to let someone ride their Hayabusa drunk home from the bar?

Oh wait it was Cheeks. Nevermind.