motorcycle catches on fire.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLuPVoLpNUM&feature=plcp[/ame]

jesus, that dude is having a bad day.

I like how he ran away rather than using an extinguisher or pulling the fire thing at the pump

damn… ninja 250’s FTL!

lol at tucking the tire on the purple turd pulling in to the lot. hahahaha

total failure riding a bike(s)… dude should stick to the bus.

Or maybe he was a brand new rider…shit happens.

But you must have been a pro rider the first time you sat on a bike.

Not trying to be a dick but considering it was a 250 there is a good chance he is noob rider and panicked crossing traffic.

I saw no Ninja 250 in that video…

Yea I see a ninja 500?

Eh I was just assuming LOL, I didn’t really examine the video!

Either way def a new rider having the worst way!

Day**

if that was the case yet again he should not be on a bike… new or not. You dont need to be a pro or a 30 year rider to understand that.

And call me a pro then, becasue I havent tucked a tire at 10 mph pulling into a damn parking lot. Thats shit you learn and master IN the parking lot, not pulling a left infront of traffic on a highway!

New or not, I stand by my opinion… Dude cant think & act very well under pressure. A: ground UNDER the bike is on fire… roll it the hell away from the pumps! dont knock it over, spilling more fuel directly on the fire! B: dont fail to yield to on coming traffic when you clearly cant control your bike in the simplest of manuvors.

damn, that guy had a really bad day. but he just let his bike burn like that? i would be doing everything to save my bike

Sorry guys, didnt really pause the video to see it was a 500r.

Dont mean to offend you guys and your love for the 250.:gay

Apology accepted. Just try not to let it happen again.

That sucks…I hope the bike was insured…

If he didn’t just dump the first bike over. It probably wouldn’t have burned as bad. Seems like spilled fuel ignited until he dumped it over and the floats let fuel out the carbs overflow and went up in flames.

The bike that set fire was a bike he was working on for someone else so he isn’t a new rider, just a squid lol

count me out for sending my bike to be built by a guy who cant even take a 10mph left!

I’m guessing he doesn’t work well under pressure…Panicked like an 8 year old girl!

Damn lol… I would just take my helmet off throw that shit into the garbage, put my head down and walk my ass home