Motorcycle rally? cruise?

Just was cruising down Route 7 in Latham by the Latham Circle and saw atleast 100+ bikes cruising around the Latham Circle and up Route 7, doing wheelies and what not…Then as i kept going down Route 9 towards Advance Auto, Langan Audi, etc. i see a small group of bikers and about 4 or 5 Colonie cops, Colonie paddy wagon, 2 State Troopers and a couple of the bikers pushing their bikes to the side.

Just wondering if anyone from Shift was in that pack. Also if there were, what happened. I noticed a Paramedic Ford Explorer as well. Hope no one from Shift was in the pack with the cops :runaway :ohnoes

Yes, It’s the annual cruise. I went with them to downtown albany, was pretty nuts.

Yeah I saw this coming back from Travis’s and I was like :wtf. I didn’t know what it was.
Is it just a gathering or does it have a name?

ohh i heard about this my buddy went with them, told me to bring my car but i didnt feel like gettnig smoked by 100 bikes at once :lol

I was at the outdoor check-out at lowes when they were all driving by. There were 2 colonie cop cars and the paddy wagon just parked at the hoffman’s carwash waiting for them. As soon as they drove by they turned on the lights and pulled over a small group of bikers (maybe 5) and a white older SUV (explorer/blazer) at the south entrance to the circle (they actually blocked off that whole entrance to the circle). About 3 minutes later a state tropper came by.

Over exaggeration FTL!!

Section 518 puts this ride on every year.

I drove by first and there were 2 colonie cops, the paddy wagon, and a trooper…drove by maybe 10-15 minutes later and there was another trooper and atleast 1 more colonie cop.

At one point, according to some people at work, there were two states in the front and rear of the whole caravan as well. So what was the actual purpose of the cruise? Where did it start and end?

i believe it started at dunkin donuts in albany, on lark. just a guess… i know thats where a bunch of them hangout/meet.