motorcycle riders check in

I heard a 21 year old was killed in niagara county yesterday. :gotme:

thats sucks :tdown: be careful out there peeps

some clown almost rear ended me on his bike a few days ago flying up an on ramp. remember that it’s not as easy for other motorists to see you on the road… better to be safe and slow it down a little than be sorry

While that sucks, these threads always seem pointless. If it was a member of this community, people would know. Doing a “check-in” post hardly seems to provide resolution?

21 year old Stephen Stodolka of Appleton was killed when a tractor trailer turned into his path Tuesday afternoon.

You can also check the local news sites. There’s this one too:

Investigators say 65-year-old Rita Common of Bolivar died after being ejected from a motorcycle Wednesday night.

It happened on State Route 21 in the Allegany County town of Alfred.

Authorities say Common was a passenger on a motorcycle being operated by her husband, 68-year-old John Common. His condition is not known.

yea watching a few kids ride these last few days i am shocked there isnt more accidents. ive seen maybe 8-10 people almost get clipped on the highway because they ride like they own the road and think that everyone can see them weaving between cars.

Here… <raises hand>

Havnt been able to ride all week due to a certain other project.

And ya, i’ve seen alot of crazy bike riders out too, i got cuz off by some dude on a harley, then he procedes to downshift in front of me after he cuts me off and locks up his back tire. WTF are you thinking! Turns onto the 90 then cuts off a semi merging into traffic, he was about 5ft in front of the truck, umm hello ever hear of the NO ZONE!

wow that’s already 2…maybe more…this season…and the season just started less than a month ago…

PS:

wasn’t me

2?

more like 6 or 7

im alive…looks like i live to ride another day, i fredonia is horible for people pulling out in front of you, gotta geat up just to ride half a mile to campus

word. probably more than that actually.

And I’m sure more than that have died in car crashes :shrug:

:word:

While it sucks, its not horribly uncommon. Granted, I hope everyone on this forum is safe… but what makes those not on the forum any less deserving?

seriously. I know of 6 deaths, and almost double that in crashes. It’s going to be a long summer :frowning: