Movie Review Forum??

Any chance of getting a movie review section on the web site?

A lot of people do impromtu reviews, but it would be nice to share feedback on movies and offer recos.

*impromptu

Not re-reading my post ownz me.

+1

Tomorrow when everyone goes to FLIX for the 7:30pm showing of JARHEAD we can come back here and review it.

IMO its not needed. But my vote doesnt = shit.

Please state your case.

I am a member of a different forum that uses this option and it seems to work well.

simply put, we have too many specialized/children forums as it is.

Maybe it’s a good idea as winter is coming and movie nights are one of the best things to do during that time.

:gotme:

i just think it’s not necessary. I’ll still watch a movie if I want to see it and I hear 90% of people say it sucks.

I think it is needed, and I am offended by your post.

-Cheater-

I would rather see it become an entertainment in general forum. Like for example…Lasertron Go-Carts…Paintball places…Movies…Restaurants…etc. I mean alot of us on here are guys looking for a good place to take a gf/date or hang out with the boys and the few girls on here could help that out too by posting stuff they like to do that we as fellas wouldnt think of. I think it would be cool and great help to the NYspeed community. I know we are alot bigger than WNY but it is still sort of a local board so I think this forum would be a great fit under off topic.

I like that idea.

^^ good idea

i like it :tup:

I was thinking what the twin turbo Zless fag0r said.

make it poll-ish…

not like Zerodaze… like you rate it via a poll… every thread is a poll and thus you review it

:tup: to the entertainment review forum idea

I like the entertainment review forum idea… especially since i eat at a ton of different rest. and am quite the food and service critic… I will write a rest. review each week if the mods decide to create the forum

I like the sound of that. I’m always looking for new places to eat.

Now THIS, I can get behind.

Wow, I am good for something…I can die now…:pullstrigger:

And for the record…I still own the Z :slight_smile: Maybe not for long…but I own it…

werd, lets do it :tup:

:tup: sounds like an awsome idea