Movie thread.

SAVAGES is definitely one worth watching. Didn’t think it was going to be as good as it turned out to be.

just saw INCEPTION i thought that it was a good movie worth watching

can’t go wrong with TED, probably one of the funniest movies i’ve seen in awhile

anyone else have any movies that’s worth watching?

i secound savages!! amazing movie, and a classic but still an amazing movie even if you dont care for nascar (which i dont) days of thunder!

I thought Ted kinda sucked… maybe I went in with high hopes.

Seriously the first person I have heard say Ted & sucked in the same sentence ^

It dident suck, it was just the usual Seth humor but with a bigger budget.

Don’t think it sucked, just know that if your not a huge family guy fan to begin with then you were probably going to think “meh”

To be honest the funniest part in that whole movie is at the end where hes acting like he had a stroke :rofl

Fwiw I love Family Guy and American Dad. I didnt hate it, Flash Gordon ftw.

6.5/10

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx5iuQt81dQ”]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx5iuQt81dQ[/ame]

“Anchorman: The Legend Continues” will officially hit theaters nationwide on December 20, 2013.

Am I the only one who thinks pitch perfect is one of the best movies of last year? I mean seriously. That movie is fucking hilarious.

Haven’t seen it but I wanted to. Maybe ill pick up the bluray over the weekend.

Watched walk hard for the first time tonight. So over the top in its ridiculousness that it was actually pretty hilarious to me. Awesome cast with tons of solid cameos too, like Jack White playing Elvis for example.

6 months of previews for broken city and the shit was garbage

Watched Zero dark thirty yesterday to see how historically incorrect it was and it was a waste of $2x dollars. basically the first hour and a half is showing various torturing methods and the last 20 mins or so is the “raid”

Not sure how its top box office right now.

I thought the first half of Zero Dark was alright, the actual raid/action was terrible. Good thing I didn’t pay to watch it.

Django Unchained was awesome. Great movie IMO. Really long, but wasn’t too bad.

Gangster Squad was badass, not sure why the critics gave it bad reviews.

gangster squad was badass

this is 40 was hilarious

i thought zero dark thirty was terrible, the leading up to the breaching and osamas death was pretty badass and had a lot of truths to it, but the actual entry and tactics sucked… they were not in there that long and using that much explosives and all that shit, but they needed to for the cinema and shit, i get it.

django was great
this is 40 was funny, not as funny as knocked up

Silver Linings Playbook was excellent.

Watched Dredd…

Such a fucking boring and horrible movie… The only parts that were watchable was when there was shooting going on. Every part in between was just boring.

The second time I watched it, a friend came over and wanted to see it, I was fidgeting the whole time because I just wanted it to end.

The original with stallone was so much better, and thats one of those movies thats so bad its good… I can watch that over and over.

Stallone has a new movie coming out, dude looks 40. In his 60s. Insane. HGH FTW

Watched Battleship last night… Liam Neeson is in it a total of maybe 10 minutes. So many missing scenes or just jump to the next thing randomly, yet almost two hours long. Remeber its done by Hasbro, because of the board game. Hasbro also owns Tranformers, and there were scenes, ripped straight from Transformers: Dark of the Moon (The glass building being crushed by the Shockwave mech worm in TF, just minus Shockwave and the worm) Sounds of machines lifted from TF also. The bullets the alien ships shoot, look like the pegs from the board game. No real focus on the alien ships, other than they seem to be retard dolphins that hop along on water, and one can make a shield. Just all around pretty lame. My suggestion dont bother, unless you really have nothing better to watch.

Battleship is the kind of movie where you turn your brain off and just simply enjoy it for how beautiful it looks and the explosions. Aside from that its a terrible movie. I love watching it simply because it looks beautiful on my 70" :lol

If you dont turn your brain off and try and make sense of it, youre going to hate it.