Movie thread.

Saw this is 40. Was funny but not one of apatows best. I liked it though.

New Star Trek was amazing I thought, well worth watching in theaters.

On Netflix streaming just watched The Man From Nowhere, and if you don’t mind the subtitles well worth the watch, especially if you like bad ass one-man-army type characters like Jason Statham

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI5OTQ5Mzg0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA0OTAxNA@@.V1_SY317_CR7,0,214,317.jpg

Great Gatsby was a lot better than I thought it was going to be.

Place Beyong the Pines was excellent, Gosling kills it as usual.

Hangover 3 was meh at best… good way to wrap everything up I guess.

Great Gatsby sucked a mean one :lol

Movie took place in the 30’s? I don’t want to hear music with Jayz and T-pain or whoever they autotuned. I watched the 1970s version before the new one and it was 1000x better.

I don’t really know what they were going for, I was expecting something a lot worse I guess.

watched place last night, really liked it, had to double check and make sure it wasn’t loosely based on real events with the schenectady police :lol

i liked bradley cooper more then gosling in it, there i said it :eek3

Gatsby was AWFUL. Dead on what I expected though. Was still bummed. My girlfriend liked it, but she’s a woman and her opinion doesn’t mean SHIT.

Place beyond the pines was not what I expected, but very good. I walked out of the theater pretty speechless. I didn’t form an opinion for a few days after I watched it.

New star trek was pretty good too. Not the best, but pretty good.

Dredd is not streaming on Netflix, just saw it last night.

Was a bit better than I expected

in tine with timberlake was good. then safehouse with denzel- awsome movie lawless is one if my.new favorites also. and the hansel and gretel movie was really good

this last week i watched:
gatsby - enjoyed it.
alex cross - thought it was gonna be a horrible but entertaining action movie, just horrible.
r.i.p.d. - meh, some funny parts.
pain & gain - funny and although it claims to be a true story it’s based on one and most is made up

Pain & Gain for what the movie was I thought was brillant… With that said I hated it :rofl

It was different, it played to stereotypes and everyones dream of living the “american dream” and how far some people will go to obtain it (it had kind of a nice message to it). I thought it was a nice variation from the normal bullshit we see now adays

However it was just ridiculous at times, I would not say I hated it as I mentioned earlier but I probably won’t ever watch it again… It was just WAY to over the top at times and honestly was about 45 minutes to long :lol

went to see meet the millers the other day… was bored didnt have much going on which is the only reason I went as the trailer didnt do it for me…

One of the funniest fuckin movies ive seen… Fucking hilarious…

Marissa Miller… HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Didn’t know who she was so I googled her…hnnnnnnnnng

how the fuck do you not know her

No good reason lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Pain & Gain wasn’t bad. Didn’t know it was based on a true story.

Now You See Me was pretty good.

did u miss the begining where it says this is a true story, unfortunately…then the scene where it says still a true story, even though in real life that didn’t actually happen lol

No, I just didn’t know before watching it that it was a true story.

This the scene you’re talking about:
“Details in the scene in which Paul was shown incinerating the victims’ severed hands on a barbecue grill (to remove the fingerprints) were changed; in reality, Daniel Lugo did the grilling, and Lugo used a steel drum with an iron grate laid on top, not a barbecue grill. Lugo tossed Frank Griga and Krisztina Furton’s hands, feet, and skull fragments onto the grate, doused them in gasoline, and began to grill. When Jorge Delgado returned to the warehouse, he yelled at Lugo, who reluctantly agreed to move his operation from in front of the warehouse to the rear alley.”

i was trying not to spoil it for people that haven’t seen the movie yet lol

forgot the part where the woman that he waved to didn’t exist.