Movie thread.

Pain & Gain was a good movie. Oblivion was worth watching too. Not a huge Cruise fan but his movies have been OK as of late.

I think im going to go see “the grandmaster” tonight looks really good

Watched Olympus has Fallen this morning Not horrible, not great either. Definitely no law abiding citizen Butler movie. CG was weak though.

the last few movies Ive seen on dvd sucked so bad that Ive pretty much given up on movies.

I haven’t been to a theater in probably 6-7 years.

Paul you have to go! it’s the best experience in my opinion…I don’t care how crazy awesome your entertainment system is at home its never as good

I actually loved pain and gain , I watched Olympus has fallen last night and actually liked it

There hasn’t been anything Ive wanted to see anyway.

I actually unplugged my tv and dvd player in my room about 8 months ago and haven’t bothered to hook them back up. I used the dvd once on the day I bought it a few years ago and haven’t touched it since.

For what it was Olympus has fallen was fun to watch… it wasn’t anything I’d say is great but a mindless action movie with guns and explosions… it was fun for sure.

jack reacher was an amazing movie

Elysium was meh.

Dammit.

Watched Now You See me last night

Was quite surprised by the movie, we had tons of fun watching it, laughs a bit of suspense and “mystery” if you will

Reminded me of the original taken keeping me gripped to my seat (it was the first movie in a LONG tiem at that point that really had my blood flowing)

It wasnt anything super original, but I thought it was well done and good at keeping you in suspense or wondering whats next… I’m usually pretty good at figuring out a twist… however the bit of a twist at the end of the movie completely caught me off guard.

Even them showing you how everything was done was done in away that kept your imagination working a bit

Would totally recommend watching

Watched World War Z last night.

It was one of the movies I really wanted to see this year, and did not dissapoint. Was excellent.

Watched We’re the Millers and Kickass 2.

We’re the Millers was great, the original trailers made it look really shitty by not including any of the awesomely trashy aspects of the movie.

Kickass 2 wasn’t nearly as good as the first one, but it was still solidly enjoyable. Some of the violent action sequences in it were delightfully depraved. Keep the videogames “saints row” or “dead rising” in mind and you’ve got a decent idea of what to expect.

watched this is the end. excellent movie had me dieing all movie. and i watched the great gatsby. i liked it besides the fucking jay-z they put in it

if they put period correct music in the great gatsby it would of been a ton better for sure

Gravity. Holy shitballs that movie was stunning.

saw RUSH, it was awesome as expected

saw runner runner a few days ago, pretty good movie, makes me feel like a broke scumbaG though lol.

Saw jon don a week or so ago, finally feel comfortble to tell people I beat my meat every once and a while after watching it lmao… Ending of that movie was fucking horrible though.

Watched About time last night. Pre screener. Thought it was pretty funny. Don’t see to many fellow red heads in movies anymore.