Movie thread.

bad grandpa was the funniest fuckin shit ive seen in a real long time, i really think it was better then the jackasses…

The counselor despite the awesome looking trailer was one of the worst fucking movies i have ever seen in my life… it was fucking horrible.

Saw Wolf on Wall Street last night. Best movie I have seen in a long time, fucking amazing. loved it

Cant wait to see wolf, Scorsese is a genius. Finally saw Rush a week or so ago, my favorite movie of 2013 (that i’ve seen) for sure.

Agree, prob my new fav movie

great thing about award season, i now have wolf lol.

when I was in college the film students would upload all the movies to dc++ (like napster for the campus). We’d get movies 6+ months before they even hit theaters all high quality

im looking forward to lone survivor on friday

yea, movies are unfortunately much harder to be leaked that early anymore, but during award season new movies are sent to just about everyone so they get leaked pretty easily. and i want to see this movie so much i guess i will even watch just a lonely dvd quality one (i’m a snob and would rather wait for a 720p/1080p rip then see it earlier as a dvd rip, no way i would even touch a cam/ts anymore)

Elliot, I want that movie. PM me where you got it?

I have the award consideration version of Lone Survivor. Excellent movie.

just saw wolf on wall street last night, amazing movie.

I ended up watching it as well. Despite being three hours long, and me starting to watch it at 1:30am, I really enjoyed it.

guess you got it, so i wont pm u, the site had open signups too but it looks like thats over.

i decided that midnight was too late to watch it so i watched american hustle instead cause it was only just over 2 hours instead of three lol.

American hustle was good but it was no wolf, that’s for sure.

Also saw the hobbit and liked it, despite me not reading the books or typically liking those kinds of movies.

Yea, I got a great copy of it (prolly the same you have lol).
I have American Hustle and a bunch of other movies, just need to find the time to watch them.

I can’t be the only one in here that wanted to try a Quaalude after watching Wolf lol.

Downloaded Prisoners with Hugh Jackman. It’s where they abduct his daughter. SOLID movie if your into crime/mysteries

Was real good. Possibly his best role yet

False. This was his best role yet.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/qyryvaty.jpg

Tapatalk is consuming my life

Really wanna go see this as well but I hate getting Cam vids and I cannot see myself sitting in a movie theater for 3 hrs

Agreed. I was glued to the tv watching it.

It’s not a cam vid though, it’s DVD quality that they send to awards companies for consideration.

Torrent? If so upload that shit on kat.ph or something!