Movie thread.

Very true. Ordered it on movies on demand last week. One of few movies I didn’t fall asleep watching in the last year.

Watched wolf of Wall Street. DAT NAOMI DOE!!!

“i would let her give me aids”

:rofl :rofl

Just popped some Lemmons. “These little fuckers are so strong I skipped the drool phase and developed a whole new face. The cerebral palsy face” hahahaha best part of the movie

dude i looked like a retarded seal for that whole scene lmao

I’d like to make a list of all of the good sales movies.
Wolf
Boiler Room
Wall Street 1&2

I dunno why but as a salesperson, they just give me a rush lol.

What The Goods; Live Hard, Sell Hard didnt make your list???

Naomi was unreal. UGH

the funny thing is that the boiler room was inspired mainly by the story of jordan belfort

FIXED

Not really, it’s too fake to me.

Very similar, yea. All about them pink sheets.

yep

dis scene doe

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2013/06/18/1226665/616478-margot-robbie.gif

Question for those that burn movies to DVD-R:

Wolf is 3hrs long, but only 1.38GB in size.

My DVDRs that I bought a while ago can support 4GB of file, but only 2hrs of video. Are there other DVD-R discs out there that’ll accept 3hr video? No, I didn’t Google because Shift is another version of Google.

Blu-ray DVDR will work

I saw I could also use a dual layer DVDR too, which is a bit cheaper than a BR DVDR if I recall. I’m pretty sure my DVD writer is a dual layer so that may work.

Lone Survivor. Intense. Gutwrenching at some points. Hit home tonight a bit and i have zero problems admitting that i had tears at the end. If you have friends or family in the military over there and have any kind of heart youll do the same. It really is a must watch