Movie thread.

the new bond and Taken 2 are gonna be fuckin SICK. Taken was one of my favorite movies.

Word, Taken is one of my favorite movies. Can’t wait for the new one to come out, looks sickk

Expendables 2 this Friday.

^am i nuts or is Chuck Norris in this one?

Seems like Expendables and Expendables 2 are only in existence to give worn out action stars a send-off and to blow shit up.

Problem? fuck no.

Yes Chuck Norris is in it.

When you have basically every action star over the last 25 yrs in it of course its going to be all blowing up stuff and killing tons of people. The plot will probably be absolute shit but that is not the reason you go see the movie. I def want to see it lol.

Went to crossgates to see it, should have rode the bike there. The volume was deafening, I wanted my riding earplugs bad. The movie itself was alright, though I hoped it’d be better what with the big thee actually getting some action.

“Riding Earplugs”? What does that even mean?

Foam earplugs I use while riding, duh.

30 Ciggs a day? I’d be more worried about the crack…

Just saw Taken.

While it’s a good thriller it didn’t click right with me. Seemed too much Bond like and far fetched-by-the-book good guy kills all, even for a movie. Never got the suspense of disbelief. Maybe in a theater environment it gets absorbed better :ponder

Taken 2 trailer for those wondering
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpaT8NzkLgE[/ame]

Complete opposite for me, when it came out it was the first movie in a long time that kept me in a state of suspense…

Think Like A Man is definitely a laugh. Good for that time when you need to find a movie to watch with your girl/wife/etc.

Kevin Martin is hilarious.

Yeah totally agree. Taken is why I go to the movies, it was 90 minutes of non-stop action and ass kicking. I hope Taken 2 delivers as well.

I think its going to be pretty good, just seems like a bit of a stretch

Just saw The Amazing Spider Man and while I enjoyed the movie, I didn’t feel anywhere as into the story as I did with the original Spider-Man. The new movie seemed like a typical Hollywood flick, while the original actually felt like a movie version of a comic book and the characters were more spot on in their outrageous “cartoony” way.

Lawless is now one of my favorite movies. So fucking badass. Saw it in theaters and on DVD again the other day.

Saw new 007 movie was pretty good and saw lawless on DVD yesterday and that was pretty good too.

Anyone here see the movie flight with Denzel Washington ?

I think you meant SKYFALL WAS AMAZING

Watched it as well, Tom Hardy is a BAWS.

Yeah Adele’s song was in there and pretty good too